• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so I was found dead. Well a bet is a bet. And alongside the legendary Feurersturm no less? Surely we were a fearsome duo.

And indeed, a good ending to an amazing story.

Gentlemen, I bid thee farewell.

Also... Rio Summit... possible reference to the Earth Summit of 1992?

tears...tears are coming to my eyes...ending TCP? the best aar i have ever read? noooo! really this is like a bad month for AARland. first the storm announcement and now the TRP announcement.

but the epilogogue was epic. you should rename it to an epiclogue. wait nobody else thought that was clever?

and would it be any trouble to upload a save game from one or more points in the story?

btw, if you ever start a new TRP project in anything (anything at all) these forms want to know about it. belgium is a lucky nation. give it 3 and a half years and i will be available to import all TRP products to the new world!

forgive me TRP but TEG needs some people to vote on it in this thread- http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=464740 . technically its a preAAR thread advertising. everyone this is the next TGG (without the failure before it began)!!

on a note to the TCP, if in a few years you find yourself very bored and very rich with nothing to do, will you save the save game so that you may finish it and post an epic end to it involving a fight bewteen dewey and de nil and van geyte in an abandoned warehouse while dewey tries to escape to mexico? something like that? possibly? give us a little hope here

An AAR with Iberia unified and the US destroyed? Damn, this is THE AAR. :p

Who deleted my post? ?!?!?

I made this for the dudes!

Uhm. Why do the posts on this page keep getting deleted. Seriously. You post and next time you login its gone. This thread should be at about page 156 by now.

We're noticing the same here Quantum already posted that graphic and the post is gone now, is this some kind of forum bug?

If the post contains to no substance, it may get deleted as spam. A screenshot or a link with no other message falls under that heading.

If the post contains to no substance, it may get deleted as spam. A screenshot or a link with no other message falls under that heading.

I knew it! Herr Coz did it! :p

It is a sad thing to see you 2 go. I really enjoyed reading this AAR, and was truly looking forward to seeing the brutal battle for Europe rage ingame. Your epilogue ending was good, but I would have loved to see screenshots of America getting plastered with nukes or seeing Pact divisions routing the AOF out of Europe.

Also, what of the AAR Gfx kit? Will you still be working on improving that, or will the job be passed to the wider forum community? I have really enjoyed using that resource for my own AAR, and would hate to see it go.

also speaking of that kit, will you upload a save game? you didnt answer that question when i posted before. and when r u uploading the word doc with the rest of TCP in it?

Well I'm waiting for Laurence to do that, as he knows my internet is bugging atm so i'm on smallband for the rest of the month, making uploading a 2kb/ps job. He has the files, he should RAR them and put them on Megaupload or such when he has time this weekend

Minor niggle, and you CHOSE FRANCE for them to settle down in? :D

Merci, Vincent et Laurence!
If you need help with your French, I'll be glad to help you. You have me on Facebook and MSN, so you have no reason not to. :p

Thank you very much for the great entertainment you brought us, and maybe, just maybe, we could see you once in a while (not necessarly writting, but who knows).
Good luck with your life, guys. Keep up the awesome work, even outside AARland! :)

We will slowly return to the lurking void from which we came, just remember that we will always be out there, in the projects we started, in the inspiration we provided, and in the people we influenced. ;)

And remember that in a few weeks/months the RTCB epiclogue will be posted, so actually the will be the Last Update.

Cheers,

-Laurence

Merci, Vincent et Laurence!
If you need help with your French, I'll be glad to help you. You have me on Facebook and MSN, so you have no reason not to. :p

Thank you very much for the great entertainment you brought us, and maybe, just maybe, we could see you once in a while (not necessarly writting, but who knows).
Good luck with your life, guys. Keep up the awesome work, even outside AARland! :)

L'honneur était à nous, GG ;)

Laurence has been given updated TCP files, so the rest of the buffer ( a word doc titled 'The Channel Pact II' ) will be uploaded soon.

-Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.