Stellaris Dev Clash #1 - The Subsequent Generation

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was just going through the initial postings of the players and I noticed this mission statement:
We were awakened! And we remembered. Man slaughtered us for meat. They drank our milk. They processed our skins. And yes...they even ate our babies. THEY ATE OUR BABIES! :eek: There will be a reckoning.
Now, I'm not quite certain how "human" the UNG was at the end of the game, but the Reckoning certainly Was (and Will Be) and it Was Glorious. :D

I think the MP has shown that Fallen and Ascended Empires, Crisis and the End need a bit of love tp be really threatening to competitive players
To add to this, the crisis was just outright nerfed in the 2.0 patch, so that Difficulty no longer amplifies it, only Crisis Strength. It used to be that you could get Prethoryn Star Broods on the scale of 1.5million, but now you're lucky to hit 380k.

With how good he is at breaking your game you really, really need to have Aspec in the next dev clash. It would be beyond hilarious if he manages to break it live.