• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mitchz95

Field Marshal
17 Badges
Feb 4, 2016
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Major Wiki Contributor
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Binary/trinary systems have three rather glaring issues at the moment.

1) In circumbinary systems (where all the planets orbit both stars), the stars at the center of the system are often off-center, which really looks awkward. Ideally they should be spaced fairly evenly apart, with the planets clearly orbiting their barycenter. See the next post for an example.

2) In non-circumbinary systems, all the planets have their day side facing the center of the system, even if they're orbiting stars B or C. This is a tad immersion-breaking. @Guraan suggested this might be fixed at some point, but that was a year ago... (I know, he said no promises)

3) While planets orbiting stars B and C have the stars in their name (Alpha Centauri B IV, for example), planets orbiting star A do not (Alpha Centauri III, for example). This one is easy to fix, see my bug report.

The second and third problems can be seen in the following screenshot:
Bug.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Lmao, at least it's not forgotten! :D
Not at all, its just a bit more work than i thought from the beginning and there is unfortunate something that is more high in prio to do, but i will get there i promise O;D

Not at all, its just a bit more work than i thought from the beginning and there is unfortunate something that is more high in prio to do, but i will get there i promise O;D

Thank you so much!