The Obligatory Stellaris Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Taken on the save where I captured the Dreadnought for the first time.

Its shields extend so far outward that it looks like the Galleon is shooting itself!

20170929130054_1.jpg

The Machine Uprising chose a habitat as its capital...

y6ulApT.jpg

...Unfortunately, the background image doesn't seem to have been made with this in mind.
same with machine worlds, in fact.

But now to my screenshot:
20171107132202_1.jpg

Jokes on him! Im going for a one-planet build! lol

okay well i COULDNTVE expected that my exile world would be in that particular system. Im confined to house arrest by a damn shroud entity! :(
20171108113009_1.jpg

okay its been nice that i got like 10 gifts from fallen empires this save 4 from xenophile, 2 from homologs, 1 from spiritualists, 3 from materialists, which is very very weird btw (but not unwelcome, charismatic/xenohpile ftw) but this is ridiculous:

20171108121053_1.jpg

its hyperlanes only. Just because i use psi jump drives doesnt mean i dont have hyperlane mapping! :( note: i just got 3 gifts in a row, the ships from materialists, xenophile gave me ressources and well the homologs gave me a redundant tech

ARE YOU READY!? AND NOW FOR THE THOUSANDS IN ATTENDANCE, AND THE MILLIONS WATCHING AROUND THE WORLD, FROM THE CAPITAL CITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WASHINGTON D.C., LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ahem.
20171108122852_1.jpg

edit: mine won

Devanor's Happy Space Adventure folks: Who the f*ck are you?!
5BC83593275EA1E5D459204305498A61DE0DFBC2

It seems my neighbour (Slaving Despots with Syncretic Evolution) somehow lost control of one of their slaves... or this one wasn't a slave despite it's Servile + Strong trait, which just seem even more weird to me. I better be careful so that refugees don't occupy tiles on working planets...

I have only one question:

WHAT
tEGlIPx.jpg

THE
G4FHYSq.jpg

ACTUAL
WOrmQnq.jpg

FUCK?

Oh, and also in first screenshot there are four different countries with same wings-like picture as their flag.

e: oh wait, this is even richer: they don't like me much because we are "soulless machines"
PxWaWMz.png

but they are wiling to trust us because, well, we both are machine empires (wat)
TXsErGT.png

Last edited:
20171109193238_1.jpg

when you lost almost everything but nobody attacks you because you have a 26k fortress and a psionic avatar. #JustEotCthings

i probably should stop using synthetics as spiritualists. Im basically calling for disasters. But oh well at least theyre happy. :p
20171109195051_1.jpg

Ok Yes, we don't give our people any self determination...

Untitled.png

...but at least when we whip them it's part of some bizarre erotic escapade that they asked for.

Last edited:
dRZe1a0.jpg

... what the hell?

EDIT: And they just joined my Federation. This should be interesting...

WHAT THE F....? Can I ask the screens from Prethoryn species setup? You know, their traits, leader etc.

Seriously, this is potential for tones of roleplaying. Its the Prethoryns like they were before killing everyone.

Last edited:
I didnt even know the Prethoryns use pops...

EDIT: AND THERE ARE CONTINGENCY THERE! We now know who the Hunters were!