• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I would like to see a USA MDS AAR. Everyone makes AARs which shows America get crushed, it would be nice to an AAR where America is successful.

Oh, I'm sure there is a pro-US AAR out there somewhere in the forums. *whistles innocently*

Oh, I'm sure there is a pro-US AAR out there somewhere in the forums. *whistles innocently*

Joins in innocent whistle, begins whistling "Over There"

A great end to a great AAR! I really enjoyed reading and following this and I look forward to any new AAR you write! I applaud you.

June 1st, 2022. At a lavish ceremony on the Japanese guided missile cruiser Mirai, anchored in San Francisco bay, US and Japanese officials sign the documents that bring the 2nd Pacific War to its final end. It is a bitter peace for the United States, a victor's peace whose terms are dictated in full by Japan. The United States government is forced to dismantle what little was left of its nuclear weapons arsenal, renounce the use of various weapons systems such as aircraft carriers, cruise missiles, heavy bombers, etc, and hand over to Japan all of its Pacific Island territories, including Hawaii, as well as renounce territorial claims to all of the Western United States, stretching north and south from the Colorado/Kansas state line and going all the way to the Pacific ocean.

JDS Mirai? You wouldn't happen to have watched the anime "Zipang", would you? :)

This has been a great TL.

Personally, I would love to see a MDS Great Britain, but I will gladly read whatever Kaiser_Mobius decides to do next.

However I do have a few questions.

Who are the leaders of the new nations of the former USA?

CSA - Mike Huckabee? Pat Buchanan?

ASA - Barack Obama? Rob Portman? Tim Pawlenty?

Texas - Ron Paul? Rick Perry? George Bush?

New England - Mario Cuomo? Mike Bloomberg?

Cascadia - ?????

California - Jerry Brown? Nancy Pelosi?

Puerto Rico - ?????

I don't know if Kaiser_Mobius edited in new leaders, but it would be nice to know what other people think about my suggested leaders.

This has been a great TL.

Personally, I would love to see a MDS Great Britain, but I will gladly read whatever Kaiser_Mobius decides to do next.

However I do have a few questions.

Who are the leaders of the new nations of the former USA?

CSA - Mike Huckabee? Pat Buchanan?

ASA - Barack Obama? Rob Portman? Tim Pawlenty?

Texas - Ron Paul? Rick Perry? George Bush?

New England - Mario Cuomo? Mike Bloomberg?

Cascadia - ?????

California - Jerry Brown? Nancy Pelosi?

Puerto Rico - ?????

I don't know if Kaiser_Mobius edited in new leaders, but it would be nice to know what other people think about my suggested leaders.

There aren't any new nations, because AAR has ended before the conquest of the USA.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Anyways, since someone requested that I put a link in this AAR to my next one whenever I start it, it is my pleasure to do so now. I have decided to do a gameplay AAR campaign as Canada for DH KaiserReich. Here it is: The Return of The King

Awesome AAR!