• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I understand you desire to put this up for now. I think you should do a Darkest Hour AAR, starting from WWI, as you have already done a very good KR AAR. I would like to see you eventually return to this, possibly as one of the American splinter states to try and undo what you did. The post AAR world would one that would most certainly be interesting to play in.

I understand you desire to put this up for now. I think you should do a Darkest Hour AAR, starting from WWI, as you have already done a very good KR AAR. I would like to see you eventually return to this, possibly as one of the American splinter states to try and undo what you did. The post AAR world would one that would most certainly be interesting to play in.

Yeah, how about a DH AAR where you try to keep the K.u.K. alive?

*I'm a shameless Hapsburg fanboy, so yes, there would need to be gratuitous Hapsburgness to satisfy me.

DH-Ideas:

Download AAR mod and play an AAR where "Imperial Russia" never fell, or at least won the civil war. Yes there was one that went like this but it ended abruptly. I'd like to see one where it dosen't.

Or a China AAR using AARmod---what if the Qing Dynasty was restored?

DH-Ideas:

Download AAR mod and play an AAR where "Imperial Russia" never fell, or at least won the civil war. Yes there was one that went like this but it ended abruptly. I'd like to see one where it dosen't.

Or a China AAR using AARmod---what if the Qing Dynasty was restored?

Or download AAR and then play as a neutral until the Ufa Directory gets declared and then wage war to reunify Russia! Kolchak Uber Alles!!!

Great ending, congratulations on finishing your ambitious, creative and very enjoyable project! Thank you for providing such a great read to us. I hope that I can also look forward to your future projects.

And so, Japan rules. Nice post-war map. Sadly, my country remains divided. Seeing a divided America is nice, though. Can you do a South Korea MDS AAR next?

And so, Japan rules. Nice post-war map. Sadly, my country remains divided. Seeing a divided America is nice, though. Can you do a South Korea MDS AAR next?

Or a USA versus the world MDS! America and that other cold place north of us.... Quebec, maybe? Yeah that's the one that's our hat. Quebec and America versus everybody else! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!

Yeah, I would like to see a USA MDS AAR. Everyone makes AARs which shows America get crushed, it would be nice to an AAR where America is successful. Great AAR by the way, I haven't posted here before, but I just wanted to say thank you for this Excellent AAR.

....I'm pretty sure me and Kaiser share the same view on Quebec....."no"

And Sulu is actually right. You never see an America MDS AAR...always America that gets destroyed

....I'm pretty sure me and Kaiser share the same view on Quebec....."no"

And Sulu is actually right. You never see an America MDS AAR...always America that gets destroyed

But it's America's hat, right? That's the big empty place north of Aymurica right?

But it's America's hat, right? That's the big empty place north of Aymurica right?
Reminds me of this:
IMG_3880.JPG

America makes a good enemy for a modern day scenario. But a US and our backyard/hat/America lite/diet America vs the world would be pretty epic. Maybe Britain can help. I suggest pwn'ting the world's navies(doesn't america have like 80% of the total naval fleet or something ridiculous like that) so you can pick and choose your battles and "liberate" each country one by one.
And finally making a single world government! Where the Romans fail America will succeed!
But I understand why you are tired of MDS. Plenty of other options to choose from. Looking froward to your next work.

Or a USA versus the world MDS! America and that other cold place north of us.... Quebec, maybe? Yeah that's the one that's our hat. Quebec and America versus everybody else! YEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!

That'd be great concept for a MDS-KR or Confederate survival scenario...for (semi)historical scenarios, there's no good reasons to have independent, American-allied Quebec in existance. But in KR universe, American Union State or Authoritarian USA can anex Canada and release Quebec, or you can have anti-British USA anexing Canada and puppeting Quebec to have Northern borders secured as there are already hostile pro-British Dixies in the South (something like a Turtledove scenario in 21st century). Personally, I'd go for AUS (basically reformed Longist USA) with Quebecois allies (lead by Bonapartist claimant?) against entire world.

That'd be great concept for a MDS-KR or Confederate survival scenario...for (semi)historical scenarios, there's no good reasons to have independent, American-allied Quebec in existance. But in KR universe, American Union State or Authoritarian USA can anex Canada and release Quebec, or you can have anti-British USA anexing Canada and puppeting Quebec to have Northern borders secured as there are already hostile pro-British Dixies in the South (something like a Turtledove scenario in 21st century). Personally, I'd go for AUS (basically reformed Longist USA) with Quebecois allies (lead by Bonapartist claimant?) against entire world.

I'm joking, I didn't mean Quebec, I meant Canadia! That's the name! And a Turtledove USA and Quebec versus the world, or a US, Canada and Britain (and maybe the ANZACs too) versus the world w/better navies would also be awesome. Just a Turtledove AAR in general, either Worldwar or Great War

I'm joking, I didn't mean Quebec, I meant Canadia! That's the name! And a Turtledove USA and Quebec versus the world, or a US, Canada and Britain (and maybe the ANZACs too) versus the world w/better navies would also be awesome. Just a Turtledove AAR in general, either Worldwar or Great War
Hell ya.I Yankees+Brits+Canucks+Aussies= Unstoppable force