• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ottomans are not that bad at trade :D

Spain and Portugal relocated their capitals to New Guinea and Philippines :D

That Austria is ungodly. I'm also disappointed that the game saw fit to make your name ultra tiny rather than spanning the continents.

That Austria is ungodly. I'm also disappointed that the game saw fit to make your name ultra tiny rather than spanning the continents.
Yeah Austria and France are doing pretty well and both have pretty strong armies, but ultimately they stand no chance against me.

Most annoying thing on this map for me is Russia not willing to take Bukhara.... It just looks so wrong and happens in most of my games...

sure.
zsc4.png

ewwwwwww castillian siberia! It burns mai eyes!

The second time in my 500 hours playing this game that I've ever actually finished a complete playthrough.

Venezia.

EKXa0C8.png

I was really trying to just make a pretty empire with a nice sprawling name. It just didnt want to sprawl over the Mediterranean though. Oh well.

IASNPHh.png

I used the flat map mod, and the 10th Idea mod, and I changed some of the country flags for my own personal preference.

My favorite part:

LIIXq0I.png

Although I was still converting those last few provinces in the end... oh well.

My second Ironman playthrough, as Aragon:

QriRqsf.jpg

Would've cleaned up Middle East and formed Mare Nostrum If, I wasn't so fixated on getting Master of India, which funnily enough, couldn't even get it in the end :p

Last edited:
Ok finally finished a full complete Mare Nostrum, I always get bored two or three provinces away... But this time, I had to wait on the canal to finish!

twkxTuu.png

Sealed off the Black Sea, finished trade ideas, revoked the privilage, and started cutting France up (same culture group cores modded to never fade).

olrBgab.png

Well off to conquer some east Indies, and africa.
dat georgia

Ottomans are not that bad at trade :D

Spain and Portugal relocated their capitals to New Guinea and Philippines :D

Wait you hold pretty much the whole world... and make 700 ducats from trade?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say Poop. The turks do suck at trade... I mean Brandenburg can make more (with less!)

nu3PcvZ.png

And I was getting 45% less efficiency!~

(1.5 game so production wasnt nerfed!~)

Wait you hold pretty much the whole world... and make 700 ducats from trade?

I'm just gonna go ahead and say Poop. The turks do suck at trade... I mean Brandenburg can make more (with less!)

nu3PcvZ.png

And I was getting 45% less efficiency!~

(1.5 game so production wasnt nerfed!~)
I still have few things to do in that OE game as France stole part of my trade so I'm pretty sure I can increase it over 1000 before 1820, but generally problem with Ottomans in 1.6.1 is that they can't get trade companies without westernizing.

Here's my previous 1.6.1 game with Spain

Serberia or Serbily I dunno take your pick.

I4j5K79.jpg

Can't be bothered killing Spain no matter how much Iberian Siberia bothers me. Persia, Yemen, Nepal and Manchu are vassals. Until I realised it was better to just full annex and release I had aggressive expansion problems with my vassals who just wouldn't let their 'just a number' rise

SdscwQj.png

World map and the colonies.

Serberia or Serbily I dunno take your pick.
*Picture*
Can't be bothered killing Spain no matter how much Iberian Siberia bothers me. Persia, Yemen, Nepal and Manchu are vassals. Until I realised it was better to just full annex and release I had aggressive expansion problems with my vassals who just wouldn't let their 'just a number' rise
*Picture*
World map and the colonies.

You'd get a "Kebab Removal" Stamp if I had it with me ^^

My game as Venice.
GxujDic.jpg

I basically stopped playing after kicking out France in the late 1700's. I probably could have gone for Iberia, but I was satisfied. That Lithuania though.