• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Folgore [NL];13129594 said:
The Catholic Empire of Iberia in the year of our Lord 1631 under the benevolent rule of his most catholic majesty Luis of house Trastámara, the first of his name.

*snip*

Major powers are Iberia [which controls the lands around the Mediterranean and the Red Sea], Great Britain [which controls the British isles, Western France (conquest), Hungary (inherited) and many colonies including North America, the Caribbean, South America, Africa and Korea], Russia [which controls much of the Russian territories and has colonial possessions in North and South America, which it took from Norway (conquest)], Denmark [which controls Scandinavia, the Baltic coast and has colonial possessions in North and South America, which it took from Norway (annexed vassal) and South Africa], Guyenne [which controls a minor part of Western France and all of Southern South America]. The final colonial power is Brabant.

[ Death & Taxes mod ]

Is that Iceland in iceland? Thats fairly unusual if it is there

DD44E547F59257EA4A32A1F050E6A23D92A9D547

I was the Golden Horde in our latest MP game. While my first Tribal succession crises was horrid, the next couple were more like minor succession incidents. This is as far as the game went before we all got bored and quit.

Here is a world map from my game played with France !
Click on the images to have a higher resolution :

Yes, I only have one province : Île-de-France

Maybe a map showing my vassals could be useful :

The total army of my alliance (me + vassals) :
Do you think my infamy is too high ?

Last edited:
Lol, that armee royale, is quite big. Suppose u just keep them in the capital?

EDIT : Nice hindustan.

Sometimes I've split it up to help my vassals, but it was mainly in the capital yes. Hindustan did quite well in this game indeed, they had the second biggest army. Gamed ended before I could destroy them like I destroyed the giant Austria

Ruanek : Indeed, the revolts aren't that much a problem !

For the income, it was quite low since the vassals don't really give that much of money, but I had a good stock of ducats.

Ivasziljevics said:
now that is one serious First Post! got me.
Thanks ! It was fun to play the game this way, even if sometimes the vassals did all the work. They colonized quite well too !

Is that a giant catholic Ramazan?

Well giant for Ramazan standards.

You dwell in the EU3 forums as well, King? Or just trying to get your post count up? :p

On topic: When I looked at that world map for that Japanese Empire, I got my hopes up when I saw the grey-green blob in Russia and thought it might actually have been an AI-formed Russia. But alas, it was merely Pskov... how droll....