• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can't stand polls and this one was poorly set up from the start. I down voted because I disagreed, before the OP treated that as a positive and corrected his description after the fact. I can't change my vote as easily as he can change the meaning of it.

Reactions:
Can't stand polls and this one was poorly set up from the start. I down voted because I disagreed, before the OP treated that as a positive and corrected his description after the fact. I can't change my vote as easily as he can change the meaning of it.

Huh, I don't get it, how can you not change your vote easily? You can undo your rating anytime or turn it into the opposite. Besides, I changed the meaning quite soon after I started this thread, it's not like I change it everyday arbitrarily, or am I misunderstanding you?

And if you wanted to point out that you don't agree with the poll at all, you were and still are free to post your opinion, which you have done now.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Guess what guys and gals. PDX is no longer into the listening to gamers for fixing stuff like this or for any of their other strategy titles. If it's a quality of life issue, or adding visual quality that can't be sold for DLC costs. it won't happen.

Reactions: