PDS Developer Multiplayer Live Sessions Archive for EU4 - Coming: Wealth of Nations

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A well deserved nipping in the bud for the Burgundians. Send them packing to Gotland!
Brandenburg is going to have to get a move on soon - Poland is well on the way to forming Prussia first and Bohemia looks to take most of the German/Saxon opms.
I'm sure Groogy's evil plan will be revealed and that all this failing to do very much after taking Rome is just a ruse :)

Isn't that the yesterday's episode again?

Also notice ForzaA holding his army back exploiting attrition and then trying to go for a decisive battle when he thinks enemies are a little scattered for the moment. Sadly battles take such a long time that reinforcements can arrive from many provinces away, otherwise Burgundy would just win the war right there.

Makes me think we need a way to speed up the battle. Or maybe delay reinforcements, so they aren't supplied straight to the frontline once they arrive at the province. Imagine for example reinforcements have to wait a couple turns and can only be injected into the battle in smaller chunks over a longer period of time. That'd help AI quite a bit too, we couldn't lure it into attacking in bad terrain and then feed reinforcements until we win.

Great stuff so far PDX!!! Just a small request - could you make besides the icon on left side of players names showcasing that they are at war, some flashing effect on their names when a war erupts to let us and the observer track whats going on (or any other easily noticeable effect)?

Might be a good idea to actually FIX all the gamebreaking bugs for the game and your previous released mess of an expanison before beginning to work on another one.

*sigh*

Am I mislead or have you stopped caring, paradox?

Look at 9:45 in the wealth of nations session episode 1: what kind of diplomatic relation do the Teutons have with Sweden?