• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The last few months of my life have been... interesting, shall we say. However, that is now thankfully behind me, touch wood. Only one thing is stopping me from posting the remaining two-thirds of this AAR:

I have moved house (again), and do not yet have internet at home.

I do have internet on my phone, but I'm not going to write AARs and upload pictures on it.

However, please be reassured that Black November is coming. It will seem strange in the age of Heinlein: it will be a tale of a time when point defence took up small weapon slots, all-corvette fleets were game-breaking, carriers were a running joke, and every battleship had an aura. It will be a tale from a more primitive age, something to tell the youngsters as they scoff in disbelief.

But it is coming.

Great news, looking forward to it

Fantastic! This is one of the best AARs out there. Really glad to see this is coming back and glad you're winning

Glad to hear this'll be back. We can wait in the meantime.

The last few months of my life have been... interesting, shall we say. However, that is now thankfully behind me, touch wood. Only one thing is stopping me from posting the remaining two-thirds of this AAR:

I have moved house (again), and do not yet have internet at home.

I do have internet on my phone, but I'm not going to write AARs and upload pictures on it.

However, please be reassured that Black November is coming. It will seem strange in the age of Heinlein: it will be a tale of a time when point defence took up small weapon slots, all-corvette fleets were game-breaking, carriers were a running joke, and every battleship had an aura. It will be a tale from a more primitive age, something to tell the youngsters as they scoff in disbelief.

But it is coming.
Fantastic! I love this AAR, and am glad the bad times are hopefully behind. Good luck to you, and to the 144!

As this is the only Stelaris AAR that has caught and held my attention, I will look forward to more updates soon.

This is great news!
I'm very much looking forward to the continuation of this amazing AAR.

@TheBeautifulVoid I'm glad to hear that things seem to be looking up for you. All the best!

It took me a while to discover this, but I find it immensely enjoyable. I started playing Stellaris in the 1.2 era, so I didn't get to experience the early days of carrier uselessness and corvette supremacy, but I do remember being able to spam point defence everywhere and making multiple classes of battleships so I could stack different auras. I'm looking forward to Black November!

It took me a while to discover this, but I find it immensely enjoyable. I started playing Stellaris in the 1.2 era, so I didn't get to experience the early days of carrier uselessness and corvette supremacy, but I do remember being able to spam point defence everywhere and making multiple classes of battleships so I could stack different auras. I'm looking forward to Black November!

I'm fairly certain the Auras were 60% of the reason for my framerate problems in my own first Stellaris AAR. I quickly learned to view wars from the galaxy map, least I deal with Interstellar War: The Slideshow.

Also, Hey I'm a fan.

Hey, hey! I've just read through this entire AAR which is completely awesome only to find it teetering on the brink of abandonment... No pressure TBV but you now have one more avid reader awaiting Black November.

Reactions: