• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damned Carlists, trying to seize power through murder and bizarre succession laws rather than the will of the people! Hopefully the CNT-FAI are ready to do whats necessary to take down the reactionary putschists.

Yes we are all assuming that he is part of MittleEurope but he could be anyone.

Plus from AAR's the story is the most important thing.

Plot twist, he was actually Germany the whole time.

Wow, damned convenient for the Brits. No hostile Ireland to be a thorn in their side now.

This murder can both destabilize and strengthen the royalists, given that divergences still exist with the Carlists.

Looks awesome gonna read this :)

Thanks.

Damned Carlists, trying to seize power through murder and bizarre succession laws rather than the will of the people! Hopefully the CNT-FAI are ready to do whats necessary to take down the reactionary putschists.

It was the Anarchists, they are to blame, I swear. Totally honest. ;)

At least you cannot prove anything else.

What's the signifiation of ACA and ICA, for Ireland?

ACA = Army Comrades Association = right wing thugs
ICA = Irish Citizen Army = left wing thugs

Wait, are you editing events? The British AI never goes for the option to coup Ireland.
Well, he is playing someone after all...
Yes we are all assuming that he is part of MittleEurope but he could be anyone.

Plus from AAR's the story is the most important thing.

I did touch very, very few pre-war events but it is entirely possible as I have a non-zero weight there. I did nerf the British invasion event slightly so it may have been to compensate for that. I honestly cannot remember.

You'll probably see a few changes after the war the war though.

Plot twist, he was actually Germany the whole time.

Nope. It is much more fun to be at the mercy of the AI as it won't choose the optimal paths through the events.

Wow, damned convenient for the Brits. No hostile Ireland to be a thorn in their side now.

They do get a shot at gaining the Harland & Wolff techteam as well which is probably more important from the UoB POV.

This murder can both destabilize and strengthen the royalists, given that divergences still exist with the Carlists.

For the moment they are working together as the threat of hanging separately as the alternative can be pretty effective.

Unfortunately trying to dig out the anarchists won't be an easy task.

---

2hSW2oO.gif

Huh, didn't know that Ireland could go red outside of an outright UoB coup/invasion. While its unfortunate to see the Emerald Isle painted (blood) red, at least the Carlists are still fighting the good fight.

With Ireland joining the red cause, the former United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland now entirely on the side of the Syndicalists. Are there any risks for Canada invading the islands?

With Ireland joining the red cause, the former United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland now entirely on the side of the Syndicalists. Are there any risks for Canada invading the islands?

Ireland joining the Syndies is great when you play as Canada, because now you have an easy base to conquer right next to the UoB. It's garrisoned much more poorly than Britain and has decent facilities to support the main invasion.

Reactions: