• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's an amazing community to say the least, few other forums have members staying active for 10 years! :D I expect i'll announce my 10 years in 7 years time! ;D

<-- This one goes to 11.

10 years... Wow...
Wait, if I add my time lurking in the forums... °.°

But, alas, not as many icons. :'(

Congrats, buddy !

I also raise my glass to the only game creator that made me want to join a forum (with awesome EUII), and kept me hooked for everything they bring to us !

Maybe there should be a 10 year member icon. :D

I thought you had forgotten something in the first post :laugh:

Saying Im not a fan of registering products would be the understatement of the year (as you can see I gave in a couple times for access to beta patches I wanted), but I've also been here for fairly close to 10 years and brought a TON of Paradox games because I love them but especially because I love how well supported they remain as they age. Thats a big deal for me.

Hoping to be around for another decade and just as entertained by your titles :)

First played "Europa Universalis" (the board game) later on PC -> EUII -> EUIII passed trough all extensions, enjoyed 1000+ hours. Now waiting for a new engine and play EUIV (and HOI IV of course)

Wow, getting close to the 10-year mark myself. Doesn't feel that long.:)

10 years goes quite fast, im here on the 11th and im not going anywhere =).

The longest I've spent on one forum would be 5 continuous years, seeing this many people stick it out for 10 is really nice.

I registered about 18 months after I played EU3 for the first time (originally headstrong and refused to learn, except by playing Leinster or Sardinia and continually losing) I pretty much migrated to Paradox games, and I really enjoy them. One day I hope to hit 10 years. :)

I'll complete my 4th year this month (though the first 2 years i was inactive as i registered only for my EU3 collectors edition which i then abandoned pretty quickly because i just weren't ready for grand strategy yet ;)), but even that is amazing for a forum run by a developer...
So...
Keep up the good work Pdox!
Keep your nice community, Forum! :D

Yeah, thanks for so many great games! :)

12 years - btw ;)