MSPQR October News for Imperator

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IsaacCAT

Field Marshal
141 Badges
Oct 24, 2018
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
IMPERATOR NEWS
October Edition
Another month has passed and this thread brings you the highlights in the Imperator Forum:

As per today, there are 3 pages of Trending Threads in the Imperator: Rome game node with the following five posts as the most trending:​
New players that have bought the game are asking questions on game play and wonder why the game is on pause. There are other threads this month about this subject besides the last one on the previous list:​
Go read them if you want to know players opinion but do not forget to read PDS official latest post on this matter and make sure to read all the dev answers in the thread, they are very insightful:​
Player engagement in the forums is not bad for Imperator after six months of development pause, if we compare pages of trending threads of other PDS games that are being actively developed:​

1635751007132.png

Finally, the most voted suggestions for the vanilla game of this month:​
  1. Floods with 3 votes​
  2. With 1 vote each the following suggestions:​
In the mod scene there are big news:​
1635751360611.png

On the 30-10-2021 @Snowlet released the 2.2 update for the Bronze Age mod with many improvements, you should check it out! Read everything here.​
1635751440441.png
@Petrus66 has published Dev Diary 8: From the frozen north to hot Nubia, Dev Diary 9: Gods of Iron Age, and Dev Diary 10: War Never Changes. There is no release date yet for the Age of Iron Mod but we will keep reading Petrus updates on it.​
1635751709149.png
1635751723072.png

Yesterday @TinWiz asked for the Basic Scripting in Imperator thread from Snow Crystal to be made sticked on the mod forum. We fully support this idea so everyone interested in learning how to mod can read it.

He has also published version 0.7 of the I:R Simple Timeline Extender to the Paradox Mods website. Read all here.​
1635751941654.png
The next 10th of November is the release date for the most trending thread in the forums: Imperator Invictus mod! The team has been busy this month, publishing DD21: Bharatvarsha, Spearment and Anatolia, DD22: Libyan Map Exension + Release date 1.1, DD23: Arabian Rework + more flags, and DD24: Character Backgrounds + Spearmen. We are all very excited for this update.​
1635752392003.png
@Samitte has published this month the Religions - And Holy Sites DD for the upcoming Kleio mod. Hopefully we will be reading more updates this coming month.​

Last edited:
  • 14Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
IsaacCAT, if some day I:R is developed again, you need to be at least on the QA team.
Whenever the game is actively developed again by PDS, I will be glad to enjoy it, as I do now. I do not ask for anything else, specilally not more work! ;)

Thank you, any credit goes to the game itself, the players and the community.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: