• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I remember in the previous Dev Diary that an ending tradition of the Greek Cities Tree would give you access to Levantine Traditions. I hope its no longer the case anymore as it would railroad your choice of getting the next tradition so you have no other choice but to invade the Levant.

Maybe it should give you a choice instead of close by cultures like a choice of Levantine, Roman, or Italic.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I heard human skin is quite fashionable.
1611332505317.png

Reactions:
Wait...
Literally this: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/woo

Maybe you can poach them.
The dictionary doesn't give this word a meaning? This isn't an English dictionary isn't it? I know this word so I didn't click on the link. I have just got curious and voila!
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
I mean... really? Mariam Webster is really this bad? I use Wiktionary most of the time for its etymology and inclusion of all other languages.

Anyway,

"Woo" means to seek someone in an amorous way. "To woo her" means to persue her love.
So... "Woo General" really means gay, if your ruler is male, that is.

It's a common word, isn't it?

I just don't get why Paradox is using the phrase "Woo General". In the game's contexts, I think it means your ruler sexually seduces him. Am I playing CK3?

Wait...

The dictionary doesn't give this word a meaning? This isn't an English dictionary isn't it? I know this word so I didn't click on the link. I have just got curious and voila!

I mean... really? Mariam Webster is really this bad? I use Wiktionary most of the time for its etymology and inclusion of all other languages.

Anyway,

"Woo" means to seek someone in an amorous way. "To woo her" means to persue her love.
So... "Woo General" really means gay, if your ruler is male, that is.

It's a common word, isn't it?

I just don't get why Paradox is using the phrase "Woo General". In the game's contexts, I think it means your ruler sexually seduces him. Am I playing CK3?

maybe you have internet restricted:

1611434902395.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
maybe you have internet restricted:

View attachment 674140
Interesting. I clicked it on PC and it returns that it can't find the word. And it even listed out other words with similar spellings.

Now I am clicking it on mobile and it shows the same page to yours.

This is truly fascinating.

• 1Like
Reactions: