[MOD] Imperial Routine - Sectors, Factions, Politics

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Understood my man. This looks a lot more difficult than the mods I've done. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure. I always want more mods to make imperial play better. I'll definitely be installing for my next run once systems are a little easier to add to sectors.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm impressed with the functionality to manually add/remove systems to/from sectors.
Is there any chance you'll release that as a standalone mod some day?

I usually don't like using mods much, but I miss the old sector management options.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey I was thinking it'd be really cool if the tech progression could be split between sectors and somebody mentioned in the Modding Den discord that your mod was the most likely to touch on it as far as they knew. What if in my core sector I was researching say Genome Mapping, and in Sector A I was researching Eco Stimulation? Seems odd to me that a galactic civilisation is only working on a single small area of research at a time. I mean, even only researching 2 or 3 at a time seems improbable, but limitations of the game and what not. Do you think this is something you'd consider looking at? Thanks for the awesome mod either way!!

Just found this mod. Seems quite interesting and, damn, I really do miss custom sectors.

The current version doesn't seem to work well with the 3.0+ though, the system customization screen doesn't seem to update correctly. Looking forward to an updated version.

Just found this mod. Seems quite interesting and, damn, I really do miss custom sectors.

The current version doesn't seem to work well with the 3.0+ though, the system customization screen doesn't seem to update correctly. Looking forward to an updated version.

He's been working on an update for months. Apparently he's close to finished.

• 1Like
Reactions: