• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't think I'd submitted it to the mod index, way back when.

Just tested this old mini-mod out and it still works. I updated the event and localization files from the ones in Lux Invicta (minor changes, plus addition of the Barnacle Goose event.) If I can figure out how, I might upload it to the steam workshop.
in case you still haven't done this,
Darkgamma offers a direct-to-workshop service, but you apparently need to sacrifice 6.18 goats, no more no less. After having some trouble with getting the proportions with the bloodletting right, I decided to figure it out myself :laugh:

I found out that you directly upload mods to the workshop via in-game, specifically the Content menu. Soh, having loaded the mod (or probably not necessary, as long as the .mod file is selectable), just go in-game, click it, then click the Manage button for your Lent mod, then Upload (you could add the description in later once it's uploaded).

That said, to make sure it has a descriptor picture, add a photo file INSIDE the mod folder, then make sure there's a "picture = X.jpg/png/bmp/etc" line in the .mod file. It'll automatically be made the description picture in the workshop

Are you planning to work more on this in the future, richvh?

Not unless people give me more ideas for it.

Not unless people give me more ideas for it.

You could potentially make this a feast mini-mod with lots and lots of feasts and important special days.

It isn't really a feast decision/event chain, it's more of a religious fasting decision/event chain. I don't know enough about other religions to add similar event chains (or even dissimilar ones that are appropriate.) I guess Rosh Hashannah (sp?) for the Jews might be somewhat similar (I think they currently only have Passover.) You don't want too many feasts/fasts for one religion, or it would get boring quickly.

Still works in 2.2. If somebody can walk me through exactly what I need to do, I'll put this on Steam Workshop. Every time I try to publish it fails.

Still works in 2.2. If somebody can walk me through exactly what I need to do, I'll put this on Steam Workshop. Every time I try to publish it fails.

You know how there is a publish button when you click mod management (in-game)? Yeah, you just click that and then you exit the game and then go into Steam either via application or website then edit the content description to your heart's content after which you set the visibility to public so everyone can see and download.

Doesn't work for me. I click Publish and nothing appears on Steam.

Doesn't work for me. I click Publish and nothing appears on Steam.

That actually happened to me in the first time round as well. I can't remember what I did to figure this out. Did you fill in the title space, but leave the description blank?

I filled in the description. In error.log it says something about not being able to find mod/Lent.

I filled in the description. In error.log it says something about not being able to find mod/Lent.

Try leaving the description box blank, since you can change this later.