• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hello, just began to play KR. i've noticed that the light infantry's attack and defence point seems too high. why is that, is there any purpose? second question is, as austria i've defeated the france and event that deciding fate of france was not occur. is that bug or this event is specific for german empire?

hello, just began to play KR. i've noticed that the light infantry's attack and defence point seems too high. why is that, is there any purpose?
If you mean modifiers, it due to a bug in the unit modifier file. This post has fixed modifiers and some further tweaks though it would require a new game to properly take effect.

second question is, as austria i've defeated the france and event that deciding fate of france was not occur. is that bug or this event is specific for german empire?
I can't seem to find an Austria or A-H event for the fall of CoF.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Brazil doesn't get the events for unlocking land doctrines if you try not to become Syndicalist or Authoritarian democrat.
Also Caribbean federation cannot get +1 IC from the Create Public Works event.
The decision to modify the Russian/Ukrainian/Belorussian/Baltic Duchy border creates a mess. Best would be to return Gomel and Klintsy to Russia and Daugavpilsto the Baltic Duchy. This modification is unneeded.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
If you mean modifiers, it due to a bug in the unit modifier file. This post has fixed modifiers and some further tweaks though it would require a new game to properly take effect.

I can't seem to find an Austria or A-H event for the fall of CoF.
thanks for the answer

Hello everybody. My name is Brian Lyons and I just completed reshaping the Kaiserreich world to my liking (I cheated the whole way, switching nations and stuff). However, Kaiserreich needs more liberateable and/or puppetable nations and the states need to be reshaped so nations like the Don and Kuban Cossacks can exist. Also China needs to have more liberateable and/or puppetable nations and so does Russia. Here are some examples of what I want to achieve in the Kaiserreich world:

Attachments

• d1ab86f70e0d053b181990e66229ff81571bc2b8.png
    d1ab86f70e0d053b181990e66229ff81571bc2b8.png
    247,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    182,5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Brazil doesn't get the events for unlocking land doctrines.
In the 1936 election, picking ANL, Republicans, or Integralists should set a flag which allows doctrine event later. I'm not 100% sure on Brazil events but it seems that picking Liberal-Democrats might not have a chance at picking a doctrine?

Also Caribbean federation cannot get +1 IC from the Create Public Works event.
One of the requirements for random IC is that the province has at least 0.4 (40%) infrastructure. There are quite a few countries (Caribbean Federation included) that have no provinces at a high enough infra level so the IC never appears. I've been doing some map infra, resource and IC changes for next version and I should check various minors and give most of them at least 1 province of sufficient infra.

• 1Like
Reactions:
And hello again, hope iam not a burden. Found an issue with not showing portrait of Goering. Also should i report more cases with missing pictures (if this ministers have such pictures ofc)?

And hello again, hope iam not a burden. Found an issue with not showing portrait of Goering. Also should i report more cases with missing pictures (if this ministers have such pictures ofc)?
Goering portrait shows up in my install (we're talking about Mittelafrika, right?). Mittelafrika will still be missing portraits for a few leaders, but it'll get a minor facelift for next version:
mittelafrika.jpg

1. Zapata must die, choose reactionary generals
2. Stay with junta
3. In 1940 (or later) choose Sinarquistas
4. Repeal anti-clerical legislation
5. Allow Sinarquistas coup to succeed
6. Wait for monarchist restoration, obviously choose yes, choose Dona Maria

• 1Like
Reactions: