• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah I cna find the game among my steam dlcs but the ck2 launcher does not find it. Also I hope that 5€ extra version actually contained something...

Yes it is an issue we are working on

FYI something else weird is happening. I purchased the HL and the content pack separately (neither are RU) and although its in steam dlc list, it will not show up in my game launcher. Other players have confirmed same problem.

Steam sort of says that "I may have already purchased that product"

I'm also having an issue with the Horse Lords Collection not being playable.

Yes, many times. I think it's just Steam being clunky.

Is it an update gone wrong or someone is screwing around with us?

Is there currently a way to get the content pack separately? Can't afford HL but i was hoping to grab the content pack since those are usually cheap grabs but i'm only seeing the HL/Collection and that's only if i take the links on the forums, in the actuall CK 2 store i don't see any new dlc.

This is the wurst.

I bought the Collect edition. and I apparently do not own the content pack. only the HL expansion. which is not being downloaded. :/

I hope paradox will make a statement soon about this.

Is it an update gone wrong or someone is screwing around with us?

The release has been mishandled, nobody will lose any money, but Steam seems to have a habit of delayed releases and failing to display things on the Steam store properly.

Pleasure!

And yes, this is the normal steam fiasco. I love steam when it works, and hate it when it doesn't. Like a proper marriage.

The content pack is showing fine for me - I bought them seperately for some reason. Trouble is no one can play yet because steam hasn't released the files. Despite taking our money.

Reactions:
The release has been mishandled, nobody will lose any money, but Steam seems to have a habit of delayed releases and failing to display things on the Steam store properly.

Steam has released tons of games, how did they mishandle the situation? Did they leave the job to a newbie?