• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's too slow. Steam release stuff often enough that having a human do it is just asking for delays and mistakes.

You could apply that logic with any system around the world.

Reactions:
Beware the (content-less) Mongol hordes!

Well this is annoying. I really hope it doesn't take too long to sort out. I don't like spending money on stuff I can't use.

Reactions:
Paradox and Steam never seem to work well together. I don't understand why, but this situation is comparable to previous launch issues where either the DLC can't be bought or the DLC doesn't show up ingame when added to the steam library.

The collection does not include that house lords thingy, correct?

You had problems with the content pack? Should i wait to buy it?

No I bought Content pack and HL separately. Content pack works fine for me. If you have the money you can go for it I reckon. Faces are incredible but the HL isn't there. Steam SNAFU to be honest.

My lunch is over so back to work I go. Hope steam get a move on by the time I get home from work...

pdx. GOG pls.
Or Origin. Isn't DICE an EA studio, maybe they can offer tips on how to transfer over from steam to origin. ;D

Reactions:
No I bought Content pack and HL separately. Content pack works fine for me. If you have the money you can go for it I reckon. Faces are incredible but the HL isn't there. Steam SNAFU to be honest.

My lunch is over so back to work I go. Hope steam get a move and by the time I get home from work...

In a few hours time I am planning to watch some anime.

Reactions:
Faces are incredible but the HL isn't there.
I'm honestly a little pissed off about that. We finally get decent steppe faces, but the Khazars, Bulgars and others are left out, and the Magyars are still ugly and ahistorical.
Since apparently we need to do PDX's job for them here, anyone got advice on how to mod this?

Haven't yet bought, but going to continue my current game now. What changes do non-DLC-owners get if any?

The patch notes are right up there.

But to sum up: more bugfixes than any other CK2 patch, and the Tarim Basin provinces.

Reactions:
I think I managed to find the issue. It's steam being buggy.

I unchecked all dlc boxes and it seems like the only dlc that doesn't want to load/install when checking the boxes again is the horse lords dlc. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of issue with it not downloading properly from the steam servers, even though it says it being installed, because it's not.

Reactions:
If I knew this was going to happen, I wouldn't bother gone out to get some steam vouchers.

Reactions: