• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also is there any reason I shouldn't be able to buy the DLCs in the content pack separately? I just want to faces and the units why do I have to get them in a bundle of four?

Reactions:
Bought the Horse Lords collection and, like many others here, did not receive the Content Pack. Further, the Horse Lords DLC itself is not loading, and ingame all of the steppe peoples are tribal instead of nomadic.

Reactions:
pdx. GOG pls.
Or Origin. Isn't DICE an EA studio, maybe they can offer tips on how to transfer over from steam to origin. ;D

If Paradox transferred over to Origin then I'm not sure if I'd follow.

Reactions:
Soooo I guess I'll be waiting a little longer. Although now on my Steam when I type in horse lords it shows the DLC and content package separate, and no option for a collection.

Also is there any reason I shouldn't be able to buy the DLCs in the content pack separately? I just want to faces and the units why do I have to get them in a bundle of four?

Because people have complained that having a large number of DLCs is greedy and evil, now you get to buy all the cosmetic DLC in a single, inseparable bundle from now on. Don't you feel lucky?

Bought the Horse Lords collection and, like many others here, did not receive the Content Pack. Further, the Horse Lords DLC itself is not loading, and ingame all of the steppe peoples are tribal instead of nomadic.

Apparently nobody is getting the actual Horse Lords stuff because of something screwed up with Steam.

Reactions:
Seems like I got my horse lords content pack from the bundle, but the expansion itself is still not downloading properly.

It's probably fixed soon. *holds thumbs*

Reactions:
Because people have complained that having a large number of DLCs is greedy and evil, now you get to buy all the cosmetic DLC in a single, inseparable bundle from now on. Don't you feel lucky?
I was going to argue with you there but now I realize you were being sarcastic.

If Paradox transferred over to Origin then I'm not sure if I'd follow.

If Paradox transferred over to Origin I know for a fact I wouldn't follow.

Reactions:
Well they're making progress, now the content pack shows up if you bought the collection. The game still doesn't recognise it, but... baby steps I guess.

I was going to argue with you there but now I realize you were being sarcastic.

Yeah, nothing bothers me more than people mistaking 'having a large number of dlc' for 'being greedy and milking a game'.

When a game has 20 dlcs at launch? Thats milking. When it gets 40~50 over the course of 4 years? That's post-release support.

Reactions:
Yeah, nothing bothers me more than people mistaking 'having a large number of dlc' for 'being greedy and milking a game'.

When a game has 20 dlcs at launch? Thats milking. When it gets 40~50 over the course of 4 years? That's post-release support.

I know how cows feel when we milk them.

I bought the collection, the content pack has come through now.

Bought just the Horse Lords but it's not actually showing up in the DLC list. Sigh, guess I still have time to finish up Witcher 3...