HOI4 Cornflakes 1.5.2 BETA patch [checksum: f49b]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have the cost of land and air doctrine been reduced and there is no sea doctrine?

and the old theme:
Template in France - The Colonial Division is identical to the Infantry Division ... Why? This pattern appeared after the new divisional names. France has a pattern of colonial brigade

AI spam new templates by changing one battalion, although it's annoying I think it's a crutch for them ..

seems to be broken either way, my side won it
the losing side hasnt gone back to their country and is still physically in spain (the russians)

@podcat Yup doesnt matter. No volunteers return, they just vanish from game.
  1. doesnt return from Eritrea
  2. doesnt return from Spain
  3. ...
It doesnt matter which side wins - they plain dont return.

Change of ideology (France)

Having reached more than 60% of communism, a referendum decision appeared (By the way the description asserts that the referendum appears at more than 50% in fact from 60)

I did not pay attention to him, and if I did not track the decisions, I would not have noticed at all.
in the result,was a window that refused to hold a referendum the revolution begins ....
1. The referendum now costs 100 political points .... "thanks", very controversial of course
2. I did not refuse to hold a referendum, no one asked for where even a warning or praised crises

with the appearance of a menu of decisions - the balance of political points worsened

Last edited:
Change of ideology (France)

Having reached more than 60% of communism, a referendum decision emerged.

I did not pay attention to him, and if I did not track the decisions, I would not have noticed at all.
in the result,was a window that refused to hold a referendum the revolution begins ....
1. The referendum now costs 100 political points .... "thanks", very controversial of course
2. I did not refuse to hold a referendum, no one asked for where even a warning or praised crises

with the appearance of a menu of decisions - the balance of political points worsened
that's the point. PP wasn't used for anything besides filling up your cabinet before cornflakes.

speaking of france, why do you get petain if you decide to go fascist? why not an actual fascist leader of the time, like bucard (who is a minister) or doriot?

i think this ties in with people complaining about vichy being fascist and at war with the allies from day 1.

upload_2018-3-23_20-4-5.jpeg

it has been like this for a few months now the volunteers never return home I can reassign the general to another army but the troops are stuck.

Attachments

• FRA_1937_04_15_12.hoi4
    6,4 MB · Views: 7
No or lost connection: production - warehouse - division replenishment

I produce 1.5 artillery a day
In Stock 1100 artillery

Divisions undergoing training where the delivery of artillery is disabled requires 800 artillery

Production says that we need 800 artillery
Warehouse says that we have a surplus of 300 pieces and we postpone

Please make in the production of tips in view of warehouse stocks

It will be great if you add a preview in the production how much is in the warehouse as many on the battlefields when I choose to add a tank or ship instead of your drag ... return to production sending up the queue by clicking.

Last edited:
that's the point. PP wasn't used for anything besides filling up your cabinet before cornflakes.
to be honest I do not really understand you.

the game has two stages conditionally
1. Preparing for war
2. total war

1.Fokusy use PP + PP needed for the office and the laws in the first place to check out faster and get buffs - their catastrophically not enough at all (I'm not talking about France) except in Germany where the two ministers workhorse Hitler and + 25%

2. PP here is already no longer necessary or everything is either late :)

Thus the Menu of Solutions is now concentrated on the First stage in excessively competing with ministers and laws that are strategically more important.

Last edited:
Balance the attaché, this is cheat

If the conflict is delayed, then you get a ton of experience
1 time sending an attache to China I will get the aviation and army experience more than my military adviser and volunteers and army training 1 million soldiers at home put together

ideally an attache should give a buff to the research of doctrines and a little bit of experience maybe some sort of a buff for divisions like that of the other side

and now for the experience of the attaché in China, I will make a tank of the highest level, although in China, not that there are no tanks, and even artillery xD

Last edited:
Focus of France - The guarantee of Poland requires balancing

By the time of the threat of Poland, Hitler after the Czech Republic and other conflicts - the tension is usually equal to or greater than 25%
Diplomatically put the warranty is 25 pp
Why spend 70 days or the equivalent of 70 pp

+
Little Entente - warning of the threat of claims is not reset when I exclude Czechoslovakia from the union)))
+
it is very strange that there are no consequences when you refuse to call an ally in a defensive war)

Last edited:
Focus of France - The guarantee of Poland requires balancing

By the time of the threat of Poland, Hitler after the Czech Republic and other conflicts - the tension is usually equal to or greater than 25%
Diplomatically put the warranty is 25 pp
Why spend 70 days or the equivalent of 70 pp
Can't guarantee them if they form their own faction, which they almost always do.

Hungary problems with the focus of the Bled agreements and the Treaty of Trianon

For example, now Hungary having adopted the Bled accords for a long time (and my support as France) is again trying to denounce the treaty on another focus in the branch.
At least they have the effect of the Bled agreements in the diplomacy menu without any clues, which gives and what effect.
+
After the renunciation of the Treaty of Trianon, they are selling a secret rearmament. Although the rearmament is already open)

Can't guarantee them if they form their own faction, which they almost always do.

In my experience:

With historic focuses on; Poland First is their fifth from last focus; but AI Germany doesn't wait nearly that long to get Danzing or War and so Poland joins the Allies.

With historic focuses off; more likely than not Poland forms the faction before Germany declares, sometimes finishing the focuses adding the Baltic states, other times not. Second most common scenario I'm seen though is that Poland has started that branch but didn't complete the focus creating the faction before AI Germany declares, causing them to join the allies.

Violated balance of armored vehicles

Antiaircraft guns

Guys 8 heavy anti-aircraft guns and even better 12 medium give armor 47, which is in the middle of 15 armor for the division
1. very cheap 8 * 25 = 200 12 * 12 = 144 production
2. Very little need for consumption of supplies

to compare a heavy automatic control system
24 pieces * 25 pieces per piece = 600 = armor 8 ZSU
but the consumption of supplies 0.4 vs. 0.1 zsu

12 antiaircraft guns (it does not matter whether there are airplanes in the enemy or not) and the division in the exoskeleton

I think the simplest solution is to armor equipment by the number of chassis in the battalion +- for class

Last edited:
No or lost connection: production - warehouse - division replenishment

I produce 1.5 artillery a day
In Stock 1100 artillery

Divisions undergoing training where the delivery of artillery is disabled requires 800 artillery

Production says that we need 800 artillery
Warehouse says that we have a surplus of 300 pieces and we postpone

Please make in the production of tips in view of warehouse stocks

It will be great if you add a preview in the production how much is in the warehouse as many on the battlefields when I choose to add a tank or ship instead of your drag ... return to production sending up the queue by clicking.

Warehouse stock includes old versions too.

you can of course argue whether the current version or all versions should be taken into account in the production prompt
but in my case only one version of artillery is explored and produced (stock also one)
Equipment from other nations?
Equipment from pre-war?

I never found the warehouse showing wrong numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.