HOI4 Cornflakes 1.5.2 BETA patch [checksum: f49b]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a look through the game files and checking by "date modified" it seems to have downloaded some files but not all of them. Nothing in the map or technologies folders, for example. My guess is some of the new files from the beta got left out, for whatever reason.

Hopefully, for our sake, some poor soul in the office there is stuck working late to fix it :p. Not sure if Paradox works on Saturdays, so...

patch definitely not working for me for instance quickly checking these two have not changed

- War support and Stability modifiers are now displayed as numbers instead of %

- Renamed "Alsace" to "Alsace-Lorraine", and "Lorraine" to "Franche-Comte"

should be Franche-Comté rather than Franche-Comte, but that could just be a typo in the changelog

in fact several of the french state names are missing proper spellings/accents, but maybe that is intentional

yeah looks like something is up. we'll take a look

(but I was just about to boil mussels in cream and wine!)

Some file was changed with beta(Sun Zhu Reborn achievement now fixed), but it doesn't include all of patch note.(Germany-Poland border, state name, Drag and Drop function etc etc).

ok. I'll not block the build at least then if it works. but its an older version somehow it seems. console version says its from 19th. We will see if we can check where the real one ended up :D

EDIT: it seems script and DLC files are all ok, but exe file is a few days old. am retriggering stuff, but that takes up to 40minutes and might not work. Will keep you updated. No reason to try the branch until then I guess.

Last edited:
I'm amazed how did this happen

Thank you for your hard work!
Thanks for being understanding :) Seems the final update to steam had not gone through.

It should now work. you probably need to verify files or restart steam to make sure tho and timing may lag a bit in different parts of the world. New checksum is a17d.

now for me its food time!
upload_2018-3-23_19-41-58.png

- Mods marked as dependencies are now loaded in the correct order

Nope still doesn't work properly. Super easy to test by running -Operation Overhaul- which has dependencies on Expert AI and New World Order. Botched since 1.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.