• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it still can be a modern warfare game, I have a katana in my home.

In order of priorities for me.

Rome 2 (or exp) > Modern day warfare > Cold war > SCI-fi game > Dark ages > anything else > Japonese/greek game

Why every 3rd Post is about Dark Ages? Why should they develop 2 Mediaval games at same time? Will not happen.

Sounds like an ancient period of game.....or as i wished a Paradox Interpretation of the game Civilization.

Why every 3rd Post is about Dark Ages? Why should they develop 2 Mediaval games at same time? Will not happen.

Sounds like an ancient period of game.....or as i wished a Paradox Interpretation of the game Civilization.

The bold part. That's what I'd wish, seriously.

Paradox is going to make an own version of Sword of the Stars :p

Just Kidding, maybe some kind of Shogun 2 but as Grand Strategy game only?

Now if tomorrows hint is going to be: It will have dwarves, than that can only mean one thing: Dwarf Fortress Universalis!

But for now I am guessing it is going to be a China/Japan game.

Think of the title, "Glory". If I remember correctly there was Glory in the Roman Empire and its successor the Eastern Roman Empires(The Byzantines a lot us love to play). Plus the Dark Ages is the only era that has not really been made into a real game so far, plus he mentioned swords and that was the main weapon used in that era. So here I am hoping it is the 400-1100ad game that I have been waiting for from Paradox.

Even though I'd prefer to see a Dark Ages game; I can follow your reasoning, that this won't be likely.

It would be something about the dark ages or about Japan. The ancient world don't sell.

Time will prove me right.

Oh, or maybe a total war game. With a campaign map, but real time battles. That would be awsome!

God no. Paradox is still working as hard as they can to make a good campaign AI, having to deal with battle AI would result in... what Total Wars are now. Beautiful, but with poor AI.

Status
Not open for further replies.