• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!

The dark ages most probably then!

(I wanted to shout "first post", but restrained myself.)

European Dark Ages? Most likely.

Chinese Spring and Autumn/Warring States era? A game in that era would be filled with opportunities for interesting diplomacy.

Classical/Medieval India? It would be something rarely covered in gaming, and has the potential to be something great.

Intriguing, though I'd like to find out whether the setting is fictional or not..

A Paradoxian Version of World of Warcraft. ;)

Hmm maybe a grand strategy game from a similiar time line as shogun total war also focusing on japan? Would seem logical but im still holding out for a dark ages game :p

Swords though have been around for a long time though might as well be a napoleon era game

This will finally be the highly anticipated modern age game with F-22 Jets, Cruise Missiles and Highlander-like sword-fighting action.

He doesn't specify what kind of sword though. What if they're laser swords? Space Age could still be in the running.

Still hoping for Ancient Greece, but thinking Dark Ages as well now.

Definitely modern days then.

talon-swords.jpg

Swords are usually a good start.

But since swords were used in warfare into the 20th century (albeit sparingly), this could really cover just about anything. Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.