• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@Redheads
You could color some of the male and female hair and beards to be red or copy and paste the heads to the end of the image and color them there, but it would cause people all over Europe to go red and there's no way to associate certain color beards with certain color hair afaik.

@Egypt
Um... that's what they're supposed to be. If you don't have any border at all for them though, you've somehow deleted the Muslim or Turk shield overlay.

Ahhh I see I have! Thank you. I always though the Egyptian CoA would be the bird from the Rome game? Just a thought... :p

I meant a different frame he made ( i may have posted in the wrong thread ) this one:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153307

How do you know it is different from the one posted there ? Since you can't see a picture of it.

The first post you are talking about is from 2004, I doubt that anyone still has that kingframe or if they have it still remember that it was one made by Gratianus.

The COA-pack is from 2005, so that will contain his 'new' kingframe since it was posted after his first post about a 'new' kingframe.

I think your best changes of knowning for sure if there are two different kingframes is to PM Gratianus, though the last time he was online was in early september of this year.

Last edited:
How do you know it is different from the one posted there ? Since you can't see a picture of it.

The first post you are talking about is from 2004, I doubt that anyone still has that kingframe or if they have it still remember that it was one made by Gratianus.

The COA-pack is from 2005, so that will contain his 'new' kingframe since it was posted after his first post about a 'new' kingframe.

I think your best changes of knowning for sure if there are two different kingframes is to PM Gratianus, though the last time he was online was in early september of this year.

oh sry sry I mixed it up with antoher frame I saw (maybe it was the old 2004, version u mentioned, did it have like a staff on?) sry for taking time :p