• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ciçatrix said:
Could you describe what CK calculator and CK help do? :)
CK Help is a referencable html help - including various effects of province improvements, adavances...etc.
It is based on the latest BETA pach, and so now, becames out-of-date. You may ignore it. I'll delete the file soon. :D

CK calculator is a finder of the troop composion - you can easily find out the best condition for your army build-up.

A: input the power balance of province (Total must be 100%).
B: if your condition is Royal law - Forest, the toop is copmosed 6% knight, 19% light cavalry, 2% pikemen, 34% heavy infantry, 26% archers, 13% light infantry. The composion is determined by realm law and provincial terrain and the power balance of social classes.

It is based on 1.04a, the details perhaps have changed with 1.05. I haven't confirmed it yet.
composition.GIF

Last edited:
Gratianus said:
CK calculator is a finder of the troop composion - you can easily find out the best condition for your army build-up.

A: input the power balance of province (Total must be 100%).
B: if your condition is Royal law - Forest, the toop is copmosed 6% knight, 19% light cavalry, 2% pikemen, 34% heavy infantry, 26% archers, 13% light infantry. The composion is determined by realm law and provincial terrain and the power balance of social classes.

It is based on 1.04a, the details perhaps have changed with 1.05. I haven't confirmed it yet.[/QUOTE]
Aha, I guess that could come in handy.

Really nice mods you have. Your face mod is still the must modification for CK. But don't say you take the HELP of, I always liked it. If it's possible please just update it. And the calculator will really come handy, now I just have to know how the battles work and what the impact of the troops is on it. :eek:o

I always just go with the most men win. :D

Why not make face mods with some sort of headress like for exapmle - helmets or magnificent crowns for christians or glorious turbans for muslims
that sort of thing.

oh ok

Muslim 'duchies' all have the same shield?

Gratianus,

I think i've installed the shields incorrectly, as now (nearly) all of the muslim provinces show up with the green crossed swords design. There are a few (4 or 5) other places showing other shields, but the green design is everywhere from southern spain to the holy land.

Any idea what I may have done?

--It looks like the muslim.bmp file is being displayed. Should I delete this/ is it overriding the other images?

Aha!

I've self-solved this one. There was a muslim.bmp image that overwrote the generic shield mask (also named muslim.bmp, thus making them all look the same)!

Last edited:
Beetlecat said:
Gratianus,

I think i've installed the shields incorrectly, as now (nearly) all of the muslim provinces show up with the green crossed swords design. There are a few (4 or 5) other places showing other shields, but the green design is everywhere from southern spain to the holy land.

Any idea what I may have done?

--It looks like the muslim.bmp file is being displayed. Should I delete this/ is it overriding the other images?

Aha!

I've self-solved this one. There was a muslim.bmp image that overwrote the generic shield mask (also named muslim.bmp, thus making them all look the same)!
It's completely my mistake!! :eek:
I'll rename muslim.bmp as another one.
Thank you for the infomation, and sorry for bothering.

I do have one question.

I love your portrait mods, absolutely amazing. I tried merging that with Tunch Khan's Moslem mod because you both have dark portraits that are different and I thought it would add some spice but I kept getting Stream errors

BUT, that aside, what I really want to do is add some Redheads into the game. The Celtic peoples really need it.

Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Quick question... Why is the Muslim Egypt just a big green circle?? and the Ottomans a big red circle? (In the CoA's.)