For the record: Guesses on DLCs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's not on topic but first african canoos can do too and second this is not rather there are boats on a river like in all over europe/asia/afrika but if there are structures to transport a huge number of troops in an orderly feshion across a long streth of water. There are examples of this being done in Skandinavia. There aren't in central europe afaik.
Yeah it is off topic but historically, the Rus would sail down rivers to the ERE coasts for some raiding and pillaging. Even if you argue it was the Varangians that taught them that, right now the Norse characters forget how to navigate rivers the moment they turn Russian.

Victoria Tycoon, or Gilded Kings

Seriously, I’ve always thought it would be fun to build an industrial empire as a capitalist inside one of my campaigns.

AI controls the countries and you control a capitalist pop, and build a corporate empire, in the vein of CK…ie choose your board(council), your heir, and your investors are kind of like vassals/courtiers with certain preferences/demands.

Last edited:
Reactions:
If its not in the base game I want a DLC where I can force my pops to wear bizarre revolutionary clothing if my nation is fascist or communist.
1*cvSlOf8r85Yx98tSKe7e2Q.jpeg
Yeah, like we wear reasonable clothing in liberal western society.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Hopefully DLCs that add a few new start dates. Not as many as CK2; I'm thinking at most 1821, 1861, and 1905

Reactions:
I'd really love to see DLCs that introduce (1) a housing market distinct from the subsistence farms/urbanization stuff (which seems as close to housing as we have in the current set of buildings), and (2) financial markets, so that the capitalists can speculate on commodity futures in the later game.

I hope there will be a mix of DLC that add chrome to the game without fundamentally altering gameplay and full fledged expansion kits that rework core mechanics as needed and are mandatory to continue with the series