Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradox - Post Mortem dev diary

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I must say, I always enjoy reading those post mortem DD. It is interesting to see how you apprehend your own products. I loved CoP btw, I love playing those small and desperate nations scattered around the world, and I was affraid they wouldn't get much love as in EUIII, but you did manage to enhance both European and native gameplay.

Given the wonderfully honest typo, you should change all your post-mortems to be post-coitals... Just avoiding the tristesse part...

I love these post-mortem (or post-partum) posts. Not only because they add insight on some of the mechanics of creating the expansions, but because they are honest. Unlike most other companies that never ever admit they made a mistake or did something wrong, here we get the good and the bad of the process. Thanks PDS!

I must say, I always enjoy reading those post mortem DD. It is interesting to see how you apprehend your own products. I loved CoP btw, I love playing those small and desperate nations scattered around the world, and I was affraid they wouldn't get much love as in EUIII, but you did manage to enhance both European and native gameplay.

Wait, what could you do as the Natives in EU3 that makes you think they got love back then?

The fact that the number and the activity has the same name in swedish causes some amusing misunderstandings, especially in relation to english speakers :)
Remind me to never try to get a Swedish girlfriend, after sex weeks into the relationship would just get really awkward when I try to... nevermind. :unsure: