EUIV: Rights of Man Content Pack Renders

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Brandenburg only have a Tier 2 model IIRC.
Plus, it's safe to say that the models from the Evangelical Majors pack will go to both Brandenburg and Prussia.
The evangelical unit pack says nothing of that and it wouldn't make much sense, the colours of brandenburg and prussia are not the same.

Brandenburg only has Tier 2. However, if you count the Evangelical majors pack, Brandenburg and Prussia both get units, so this comment is moot.
It says nothing of prussia.

It's Catholic majors, they misnamed it. It gives Spain, Austria, and Poland.
No the one I'm looking at gives to Brandenburg Sweden and so on. But I may looking at the one that gave Brandenburg it's tier 2.

Reactions:
The evangelical unit pack says nothing of that and it wouldn't make much sense, the colours of brandenburg and prussia are not the same.
Unit models have been using dynamic coloring for a long time now.
Those packs also never said things like PLC using Poland's sprites.

Unit models have been using dynamic coloring for a long time now.
Those packs also never said things like PLC using Poland's sprites.
Very well but does Prussia use brandenburgs tier 2s?

It says nothing of prussia.

No the one I'm looking at gives to Brandenburg Sweden and so on. But I may looking at the one that gave Brandenburg it's tier 2.
I think you are confusing Evangelical Majors with Evangelical Union/League.
Evangelical Union gives a ton of Tier 2s throughout Europe, Evangelical Majors gives France its tiers 3-4, and Sweden and Brandenburg/Prussia their 1,3,4.
As said, they use dynamic colouring, just like how Russia keeps the muscovite sprites and change collie with the tag

Reactions:
Very well but does Prussia use brandenburgs tier 2s?
I don't think they do, but that could easily be added once the pack is actually released. You'd still have to own the pack with Brandenburg's Tier 2 units then.

I think you are confusing Evangelical Majors with Evangelical Union/League.
Evangelical Union gives a ton of Tier 2s throughout Europe, Evangelical Majors gives France its tiers 3-4, and Sweden and Brandenburg/Prussia their 1,3,4.
As said, they use dynamic colouring, just like how Russia keeps the muscovite sprites and change collie with the tag
I agree I probably did that. Well it would be really nice if they could get those evangelical majors out there then. It's sort of odd that France Sweden and Brandenburg all lack some units and Prussia lack them all (even if that as you say is likely to be fixed at the same time).

I don't think they do, but that could easily be added once the pack is actually released. You'd still have to own the pack with Brandenburg's Tier 2 units then.
Obviously.

Reactions:
Going to conquer the world with robocop Palatinate. These are amazing, especially West Africa! I'll have to finally play there. Really good work, one of the best ones yet.

Reactions:
Awesome sprite ! Thanks a lot ! :cool:

Possibly one of the nicest-looking content packs in recent years.

Also, do you think we will be getting Central African units and more Asian units in future content packs?

Because they always have been. If they add the unit skins to the base DLC, they will need to raise the price of RoM. Some people probably don't care about skin packs, and would be paying extra for stuff they don't care about. This way, if you want skins you can pay the same amount, but the ones who don't care aren't penalized for it.

Reactions:
@Carlberg is it possible to have a recap of which country / area has a texture pack ? it's so much confusing which country has what.

Could be great and community could check if everything is ok with each texture pack.

Actually there is some misunderstanding between some packs who has a common word likeCatholic League unit vs Catholic Majors i think.

Am the only one to think strange that a saxon grenadier has a yellow coat ? The coat should be white and the breaches and waistcoat should be painted according to the regiment's color (yellow for Fürst Lubomirski in 1756 but could also be blue or green if we are thinking about another regiment).

Reactions:
since historically germany and italy were basically prussia(brandenburg) and sardinia-piedmont(savoy) respectively i think just use their model for their unified countries is fair enough, like the same thing with england and great britain. but the lack of unique model for both prussia and savoy is just an abomination.
Well the kingdom of Italy, which is formable in EU4 is actually Milan, not Savoy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Italy_(Napoleonic)
So they should rather use the Milanese models. :)