EUIV: Rights of Man Content Pack Renders

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You'd boil alive in blue clothes in those countries. Green is aside from white the most cooling colour. It also happens to be the sacred colour of islam.
The Tuareg there wear blue.

New achievement? As Air own and core Chernobyl (whatever the province is)
Radioactive Air (picture is a gas mask) - As air, own Cherynobel, Hiroshima, and Bikini Atoll (their eu4 equivalents, obviously)

Reactions:
Now my favourite region of the game has new units! My favourite is Air!

WHAT about Tier 1 & 4 base model units that come with game release? Their faces + textures ugly as hell. Any updates on the horizon for them? This monkey big nose of theirs just killing me :D.

And what about Italy and (there are like Russia if I recall, Castile + some one else) they still have all 4 tier unit models as default ugly models! I just hate forming Italy, cant look at this default models, they even look now more ugly in comparison with a good ones around them on the map :eek:.

Any thing on the horizon for this minor fix? ;)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions:
WHAT about Tier 1 & 4 base model units that come with game release? Their faces + textures ugly as hell. Any updates on the horizon for them? This monkey big nose of theirs just killing me :D.

And what about Italy and (there are like Russia if I recall, Castile + some one else) they still have all 4 tier unit models as default ugly models! I just hate forming Italy, cant look at this default models, they even look now more ugly in comparison with a good ones around them on the map :eek:.

Any thing on the horizon for this minor fix? ;)

Thanks!
Russia and Castile both have unique tier 4s in Great Powers pack and Catholic Majors respectively. Italy has no official sprites, but there are a couple of mod packs available on steam workshop that are quite nice

Reactions:
Russia and Castile both have unique tier 4s in Great Powers pack and Catholic Majors respectively. Italy has no official sprites, but there are a couple of mod packs available on steam workshop that are quite nice

Indeed, they are beautiful packs. Unfortunately at this time they are currently all broken because of the patch :(

Reactions:
Indeed, they are beautiful packs. Unfortunately at this time they are currently all broken because of the patch :(
Meaning the mod packs? It's quite a simple fix. Go into your Documents/Paradox Interactive/Europa Universalis IV/mod folder,
Capture.PNG

find the .mod that isn't working. In this case I will use the arabian flag.mod. Right click on the .mod file, then open with Notepad. Should get a window like this:
Capture.PNG

Make sure that the end reads
supported_version="1.18.*.*"
Now close and save it.
And it should work all the way to 1.19. When 1.19 comes out, do the same thing. This process should work for all graphical mods, but may not work on any checksum changing mods due to them being a bit more in depth.

Why are there no Napoleonic units for the Germans?

Hoping for a Napoleonic Unit pack. (Maybe with Shako French troops for Revolutionary France)

Reactions:
Why are there no Napoleonic units for the Germans?
A wise man might ask himself what possible answers to that question there could be.

Reactions:
They're shortening the time frame of the game? (sorry if I'm coming off as a bit dense.)
I would think it means a new pack for German tier 4s later

Reactions:
Reactions: