• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is already and since game release a dlc for them, called Horsemens of the Crescent.

View attachment 124754

But that DLC lacks infantry models. If only these models could be used also for infantry units as they appear in the picture... (Could this be moded anyway?).

By the way, I know this can be modded, but can we get the various DLC infantry models added to their artillery counterparts? Artillery just uses the regular infantry dude for the graphical culture instead of the DLC one, and since late game armies are often extremely artillery-heavy, the relevant unit models are often covered up by generic guys and cannons.

By the way, I know this can be modded, but can we get the various DLC infantry models added to their artillery counterparts? Artillery just uses the regular infantry dude for the graphical culture instead of the DLC one, and since late game armies are often extremely artillery-heavy, the relevant unit models are often covered up by generic guys and cannons.

Agree. I find that weird.

I especially like Paradoxian artistic vision of 'modern native troops' from the alternate history where Indians survived and fully adapted :)

Also: damn you, Mapuche skins... I was going to play as Mapuche and I have no money for this DLC.

Sweet baby jesus on a bicycle these are amazing, especially the alt history upgrades. I hope these will be the new bechnhmark for quality/size for unit packs.

Very nice, I really like them and the new portraits, thanks. A pity the Muisca didnt get any, and when are the Indians going to get their portraits, get to it Paradox south! :)

These are really great, but it makes the North American natives units a little disappointing in contrast, especially given how awesome all of those tier 3 and 4 units are. Still, any variety is better than no variety. If you guys ever get around to doing higher tech level North American units I'm sure they'll be equally impressive.

Ahh, finally you've learned to add bayonettes!

Other than that, this is some hardcore alt-history, and I love it.

Does anyone know the color combinations for the designs shown here (the RGB number sets for colors 1,2,3 for each of the six nations shown, used in the country_colors folder)? For some reason, the Aztec units appear bright emerald green when I use them (this looks okay for the level 1, but not as good for the later ones as I have tested), and I wanted to have the colors match these pictures for a mod that I am making.

Does anyone know the color combinations for the designs shown here (the RGB number sets for colors 1,2,3 for each of the six nations shown, used in the country_colors folder)? For some reason, the Aztec units appear bright emerald green when I use them (this looks okay for the level 1, but not as good for the later ones as I have tested), and I wanted to have the colors match these pictures for a mod that I am making.
It's a bug, I suffer from it too. I modded the packs around a bit and the nations with a pre-set Revolutionary flag will have the color definitions of the Rev.flag the color of their units. The Aztecs, who's rev.flag is Green, White and Red will have units colored in green and white. Papal States black and white, Mecklenburg Blue and yellow. No clue how to fix it.

I've asked twice on how to fix it without a reply.