• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Carlberg

Lead Environment Artist - CKIII
Paradox Staff
40 Badges
Oct 17, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Paradox Order
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Dungeonland
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Magicka 2
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • War of the Roses
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV
Hi all!

A new expansion has arrived and some of you may already be deep in the quest for El Dorado and other hidden cities in the new world. Here we have the pleasure of presenting the new units that can be acquired for the tribes of Meso and South America with the El Dorado Content Pack. These units draw from their historical roots early on, like the jaguar warriors of the Aztec empire. They also probe into the possible future, should they be able to repel the invaders from the eastern world while juggling internal struggles and the new plagues brought by the foreigners.

Mesoamerican

Aztec

Maya

Mesoamerican

South American

Inca

Tupi

Mapuche

Hope you find these interesting! If you have any questions or observations feel free to comment below!

El Dorado Content Pack - Steam store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/338161/

Last edited:
Very sexy Aztec jaguar costume, he's ready for a furry slumber party and you know it!

Roy-Nelson-Belly-Rub.gif

i hope it will be the last unit pack for natives, i want to see some eastern-western unit packs

Reactions:
These are great, congratulations. The pink Jaguar onesie is especially fierce. :)

I love the late game Inca and Maya units, now I have to play a WC game as one of them... hard to choose which one though.

These do a really good job of imagining natives keeping up to date with the times. Well done!

Any Runequest fans out there will recognise the Klanth ( Macuahuitl )

I love the late game Inca and Maya units, now I have to play a WC game as one of them... hard to choose which one though.

if only there was unique Mayan nation with their own national ideas instead of generic ones

anyway i found maya and tupi to be the cutest , heck even generic mesomaericans doesn't look bad

Damn these are just amazing, I especially love the endgame Mesoamerican one, that little feathered hat is absolutely lovely

Thanks. For some reason I couldnt see the screens without disabling Adblock 'on this page', meaning I guess that the links are hosted somewhere where you are also hosting ads? Perhaps the forum banner, not sure. Anyhow, just a heads up in case anyone has the same issue.

I like the Aztec units, especially the first one and the fourth one.

I'll have to get these eventually and play the Aztecs. :)

Particulary love the Mapuches units! Did they share the skins with other nations? Wich ones?