• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a bug, I suffer from it too. I modded the packs around a bit and the nations with a pre-set Revolutionary flag will have the color definitions of the Rev.flag the color of their units. The Aztecs, who's rev.flag is Green, White and Red will have units colored in green and white. Papal States black and white, Mecklenburg Blue and yellow. No clue how to fix it.

I've asked twice on how to fix it without a reply.

So they will still appear like that even if I change the numbers in the country_colors file?

So they will still appear like that even if I change the numbers in the country_colors file?
No idea. I tried removing the pre-set Rev. colors but that disables Ironman.

No idea. I tried removing the pre-set Rev. colors but that disables Ironman.
I don't really care about ironman mode, the mod I am making would be an alternate history scenario for the Aztecs, Inca, Mayans, and other nations in the Americas (basically what I think would be a more plausible version of the CKII Sunset Invasion file conversion, with some other stuff like Vinland as a successful colony and Zhang He reaching the California coast). I'm pretty sure modifying tech groups, religions, and which provinces each empire controls would already make the mod incompatible with ironman mode anyway.

Also, I saw that other nations also have altered color schemes for at least the Aztec and mesoamerican sprites. Either way, if anyone knows the RGB combinations for the color schemes in the images, I would like to be able to use them.

Reactions:
Hey @Catalack

Playing as the Incas recently I saw something about wrong units look. So I take a deep look into all units from el dorado and here is what I found :

Incans
tier 2 artillery inca.jpg Tier 2 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado)

tier 2 cav inca.jpg Tier 2 cavalry for incans (They still use the tier 1 instead of the tier 2)

tier 3 artillery_inca.jpg Tier 3 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado)

tier 4 artillery _ inca.jpg Tier 4 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado, plus its still the Tier 3 model it didnt change)

Mayans

tier 1 infantry and cavalry maya.jpg
Tier 1 cavalry for Mayans (They already use the tier 2 cav model, though they should look like the infantry unit)
tier 2 artillery maya.jpg Tier 2 artillery (They use the generic mesoamerican artillery unit, not the mayan one)

tier 3 and 4 maya artillery.jpg Tier 3 and 4 artillery (They use the generic mesoamerican artillery unit, not the mayan one)

Aztecs

Nothing to signal

Meso-americans (Totonac, zapotec, tlapanec...)

tier 3 and 4 artillery_ mesoamericans.jpg
Tier 3 and 4 artillery (They use the old generic units, not the ones we bought with the packs)

Ps : Of course Im using the content pack from eldorado
Ps 2 : Does nations in the incan region like Quito (and other that i forget) dont use the new incan units ? (they are using the old generic ones)

Hey @Catalack

Playing as the Incas recently I saw something about wrong units look. So I take a deep look into all units from el dorado and here is what I found :

Incans
View attachment 215628 Tier 2 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado)

View attachment 215629 Tier 2 cavalry for incans (They still use the tier 1 instead of the tier 2)

View attachment 215630 Tier 3 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado)

View attachment 215631 Tier 4 artillery for incans (They use generic incan units not the ones we bought with eldorado, plus its still the Tier 3 model it didnt change)

Mayans

View attachment 215632
Tier 1 cavalry for Mayans (They already use the tier 2 cav model, though they should look like the infantry unit)
View attachment 215633 Tier 2 artillery (They use the generic mesoamerican artillery unit, not the mayan one)

View attachment 215634 Tier 3 and 4 artillery (They use the generic mesoamerican artillery unit, not the mayan one)

Aztecs

Nothing to signal

Meso-americans (Totonac, zapotec, tlapanec...)

View attachment 215636
Tier 3 and 4 artillery (They use the old generic units, not the ones we bought with the packs)

Ps : Of course Im using the content pack from eldorado
Ps 2 : Does nations in the incan region like Quito (and other that i forget) dont use the new incan units ? (they are using the old generic ones)
That's fairly common. Most of the content packs pre-Cossacks are only affecting infantry and not cavalry or artillery.

Reactions:
Though Atzec have "special" artillery with their own skins, i dont know why the others should be an exeption
To my knowledge, no one has special artillery skins, just infantry and some packs with cavalry. Otherwise, the artillery is the same old cannon with the infantry sprite next to it.