• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
are those the three syncretic faiths? or do all the old world religions get one? as in, could a horde be syncretic catholic/orthodox/mahayana/hindu/theravada?

Any of those? None of those? All of those?

I'm not demanding more but it would be a nice tidbit of info :)

Yes, Raze and Horde Unity are tied to government form.

Wiz, is Horde Unity effect of +discipline and -unrest scalable or is it like above certain number it will provide +5% discipline (subject to change) and -2 unrest (same)?

are those the three syncretic faiths? or do all the old world religions get one? as in, could a horde be syncretic catholic/orthodox/mahayana/hindu/theravada?

You can choose any religion in the game as Syncretic Faith as long as you own or border a province of that religion, and each one provides a different bonus.

Reactions:

"Tengri countries have the ability to choose a Syncretic Faith, which can be any religion that they either own or border provinces following that religion."

Reactions:

Wiz written in dev-diary that any religion that has presence inside your borders or is bordering you, can be chosen as syncretic. So syncretism with Judaism can hapen.

Reactions:
Wiz written in dev-diary that any religion that has presence inside your borders or is bordering you, can be chosen as syncretic. So syncretism with Judaism can hapen.

So long as you hurry to Ethiopia...

Reactions:
Reactions:
Will having syncro-thing with a heathen religion allow marriages, like with Catholics who otherwise don't?

Not at the moment but it's an interesting idea, would have to block personal unions still though.

Reactions:
I was unsure if "any" religion truly meant any after reading some syncretic bonuses are not the same as the typical bonuses, but uh... that'll be a ton of fun

Is Razing horde only? A lot of countries did it as non hordes, Sweden for example during the Thirty Years War and the Deluge.

If so, maybe make it for all nations but give non hordes aggressive expansion?

looking forward to seeing someone pull off a syncretic Tengri-Nauthal for epic sized skull pyramids

Hm, that's an idea for campaign - even though from first moment it doesn't sound TOO challenging, besides some blobbing.

Is Razing horde only? A lot of countries did it as non hordes, Sweden for example during the Thirty Years War and the Deluge.

If so, maybe make it for all nations but give non hordes aggressive expansion?

Only for hordes.

Reactions:
How does the HRE handle hprdes with Catholism as the syncrethic faith? Will those be eligible for Emperor?

Probably not since they're not actually Catholic.