• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Which grants more AE: threatening for a provinces or annexing it through war?

Reactions:
I also hope that granting claim doesn't have a diplomat timer/doesn't use diplomat, is that so? Because it would be rather annoying when you are giving away more than few claims.
This reminds me: why are some subject interactions under diplomacy (create/revoke march, annex, normal diplo actions) while others are in a separate place where they don't use diplomats?

What about permanent claims? Can those be granted?

Reactions:
THANK YOU ! This expansion has so many features I've been wanting, can't wait to play with it ,
I always want to grant territory to my subjects to creat more powerful allies and now I can !

Can you grant a province to a colonial nation? Like when you heve Theerteen Colonies as subject and 4 provinces in Canada region for instance - can you grant those territories to TC and make an uberUSA from Lawrance to Horn after you realise them? Would be awesome but rather gamey ^^

Since you can give claims and cores to vassals, once you've won the war, will there be an option to transfer occupation of all the vassals claims/cores to them? (allowing you to do the micro of partitioning the war target before the war instead of after).

It seems like now it will be more reasonable to annex land yourself and grant it to your subject rather than have them receive provinces in peace treaty directly, because this way you have the same outcome plus a reduction in liberty desire, am I right? Or will they have lowered LD from getting provinces directly, too?

Reactions:
I bet that threaten for war feature is gonna be popular in multiplayer, They do that all the time(usually as france, suprise?) regardless of this feature "give me this or else it's war and I will eat your whole country" sometimes that's just big words and they end up dead sometimes not.

Does transfering claims work with junior partners? If it does, Poland and Castille just got way stronger with their free annexation decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: