• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

henryjai

Field Marshal
29 Badges
Dec 22, 2005
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Darkest Hour
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
Where are you getting an "unknown string wanted"?
At least in USCA and Texas.

I guess it is due to my system language, I have problems editting .csv and even savegames, I am in E. Asia.

If you are really interested in my files, PM me.

(Actually, I run out of interesting countries to try and decide to try something really exotic...)

henryjai

Field Marshal
29 Badges
Dec 22, 2005
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Darkest Hour
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
I think I have made a functional mod, download it here. For victoria revolutions only, VIP would NOT work!

remember to backup your files, and it would only work on English version. Please tell me if you find bugs ...and please remember to backup the following folders:

config
db
gfx

http://rapidshare.com/files/396163419/Israel_mod_2.rar.html

I have use OP's files, especially his flags. Note: I just uploaded a newer version which fix 1 bug and tweaked the things a little bit. It would be slightly easier but inarguably it is still very tough. It is not easy to free from the turks.

How to use:

1. backup your stuffs in your victoria folder, especially files that are changed by the mod
2. paste the things from the mod inside
3. Start a game as Egypt in GC.
4. Release Israel
5. Save
6. Load up as Israel
7. Play! Immigrants should be arriving (through events) Don't expect you to be all owning and this is gonna to be very difficult to play. Since I know not much about the history of Israel, all I could done is a releasable nation. Oh, you'll get a free infantry division through event, probably you can't maintain it, though.

Remark: Political parties are copied from some random Chinese warlords. No custom generals. You need to release Israel before 1837. After 1837 you still get the immigration events but not the starting event which gives backwards western technology, some plurality, and conversion to democracy.

Some screenshots

New Nation?

After sitting for 70 years, war is declared on the turks to break our satellite status

Though the Israeli Army is smaller (and lacking gas), somehow they won against the Turks. Economy is in ruins.

This is the Israeli Navy (Modern ships), the strenght is Israeli Navy is estimated to match those of Spanish and Italian.

A top 10 finish... consider the low national population this is not bad. (inventions takes ages to fire)

note: I think there are a bit too much non-national immigrants (I think they start around 50000 POP, 200k national population), there should be slightly more event immigrants while to nerf the natural immigration a bit. (This is played under revolutions + this mini-mod + mod to significantly rise ship cost)

Last edited: