• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where are you getting an "unknown string wanted"?

At least in USCA and Texas.

I guess it is due to my system language, I have problems editting .csv and even savegames, I am in E. Asia.

If you are really interested in my files, PM me.

(Actually, I run out of interesting countries to try and decide to try something really exotic...)

I think I have made a functional mod, download it here. For victoria revolutions only, VIP would NOT work!

remember to backup your files, and it would only work on English version. Please tell me if you find bugs ...and please remember to backup the following folders:

config
db
gfx

http://rapidshare.com/files/396163419/Israel_mod_2.rar.html

I have use OP's files, especially his flags. Note: I just uploaded a newer version which fix 1 bug and tweaked the things a little bit. It would be slightly easier but inarguably it is still very tough. It is not easy to free from the turks.

How to use:

1. backup your stuffs in your victoria folder, especially files that are changed by the mod
2. paste the things from the mod inside
3. Start a game as Egypt in GC.
4. Release Israel
5. Save
6. Load up as Israel
7. Play! Immigrants should be arriving (through events) Don't expect you to be all owning and this is gonna to be very difficult to play. Since I know not much about the history of Israel, all I could done is a releasable nation. Oh, you'll get a free infantry division through event, probably you can't maintain it, though.

Remark: Political parties are copied from some random Chinese warlords. No custom generals. You need to release Israel before 1837. After 1837 you still get the immigration events but not the starting event which gives backwards western technology, some plurality, and conversion to democracy.

Some screenshots

New Nation?

48364920.jpg

After sitting for 70 years, war is declared on the turks to break our satellite status

screensave4.jpg

Though the Israeli Army is smaller (and lacking gas), somehow they won against the Turks. Economy is in ruins.

screensave5g.jpg

This is the Israeli Navy (Modern ships), the strenght is Israeli Navy is estimated to match those of Spanish and Italian.

screensave7.jpg

A top 10 finish... consider the low national population this is not bad. (inventions takes ages to fire)

screensave8i.jpg

note: I think there are a bit too much non-national immigrants (I think they start around 50000 POP, 200k national population), there should be slightly more event immigrants while to nerf the natural immigration a bit. (This is played under revolutions + this mini-mod + mod to significantly rise ship cost)

Last edited: