• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr.G 24

Custom User Title:
Sep 17, 2003
Visit site
Here goes my third Diet AAR this time with the Soviet Union.

Soviet Union
CORE .85
1.06c
Normal/Normal

Joey Stalin and I sat down to discuss how the perfect system of communism should be spread. It came simple, violence. As Karl Marx and the other less important partner Fredick Engels said, communism can only be spread by a overthrow of the rich capitilist pigs. Before we spread our beliefs I find it that we must improve our economy. I mean what better use of the thousands of misfits than by sending them to make factories in places unknown and not cared for by most.

Foward to Victory!

But back to the important part, spreading communism. The first part me and Joey agreed on, violent overthrow of the bla bla bla bla. Now the more important part, how would we do it? Stalin got all hopped up on "armor" and "flying people" but come on, you had to be more realisitic. Something that is Russia in its very essence, hmmmmm. Thats too hard lets go to plan B.

Cossacks

With logical thinking I figured what has always been a dominant part in the battlefield and has always been in war? Of course, horses. Think for a second, they're fast and they're well, fast. The orders were sent out, 200 calvary divisions were to be made. After disbanding those useless infantry divisions and those ancient tanks I got ready for the first shipment of horses. Then I realized that if my horses were to eat they need a gigantic field, hmm whats a place flat and near me.......

Poor Poland

Poland really stood no chance, non at all. Unless they had an army of something strong like lemmings, then they would of been better off. My horses were just too strong and I ripped apart there line. Unfortunately I got a little too warmongerish and DoWed the Czechs, who really needs democracy in Central Europe? Unfortunately the Allies didn't see my liberation the same way and started sending one man infantry in Odessa, "will it ever stop?" I thought, thankfully the UK had completely exhausted there men and Cuba had more divisions. But Enough war Joseph Stalin is a peaceful person, why would he want war, plus I had a 50% dissent hit. Time to rest up and make my people happy and make another 200 calvary divisions before my grand campaign against my ideological enemy: Germany.

No Donkeys Allowed

After everything was settled I was ready for war. 409 divisions can't possibly loose, have they ever. A bit of nostalgia hit me, its like a horde of calvary threatened Europe once before. At first I was gonna lower the speed of the game from extremely fast but then decided where the challenge in that?

Ghengis Who?

I quickly realized the same strategy I used against Poland went void after awhile. I slowly pushed the Germans back loosing alot of horses and some unimportant men. My first confrontation with the horses equal, the tank was handed to the Germans. But through courage and determination, not to mention a horde of horses, I was able to break the will of German people, capturing Berlin and moving onwards. Some reason the Germans did a remarkable thing and counter-attacked, a very uncommon site.

Foward Comrades

I had to give it to the Germans, they put up a good fight. They delayed the war for about 3 months and they killed over 1 million men. But thats chump change especially when the Russians mate like rabbits creating 66.5 more men a month. With only militia left it was just a matter of time before they would be annexed.

Speak of the Devil

The Axis were all but gone, now to spread all of Europe with redness, or atleast a maroon type color, a little redish purple never hurt anyone. Not only did I swallow Germany I also swallowed Romania and Hungary, its like the free fried and coke you get at McDonald's! Next move was France. The real question was how the hell to get past that pesty Maginot Line. Unfortunately I was no where near the intelligence of a German strategist. 117 divisions never against 7 just didn't do it and another 250,000 men died, no worry I think my sceintist are cloning Russians now.

Activate Unit: Unicorn

Boy, I wish I had unicorns or whatever Hercules flew in that Disney movie. France and Italy were perfect examples of calvary strategy gone right. Once I got past all those guns and stuff, I completly routed their units and soon after controlled all of France and Italy. At the same time a portion of my horses were taking Turkey. Now I had Africa under my gaze. Then I realized that this whole calvary strategy was a little bit too easy. My first goal was Germany now I set a new ambition, the world. It won't be a challenge if it isn't before 1948. Better start working on those horse breeding.

Flooding the World with Russians

Whats is it with you and horses? :p

Many you should try and breed soviet humanhorses. Like cyborgs but with horses instead :wacko:

I am looking for the late war years...
Soviet horsepowered warships vs. US navy.
not to mention the eternal struggle: H-1 Horse vs. B-26 Mitchell... :rofl:

Well wont be updating much, you can blame Halo II. But I will hopefully finish it Thanksgiving weekend. Game wise I need to get my act in gear. I'm behind schedule, don't know if I will make it.

Edit: Check my sig and look at the Soviet Union link. The colors don't look good how should I make it?

Mr.G 24 said:
Well wont be updating much, you can blame Halo II. But I will hopefully finish it Thanksgiving weekend. Game wise I need to get my act in gear. I'm behind schedule, don't know if I will make it.

Edit: Check my sig and look at the Soviet Union link. The colors don't look good how should I make it?
change the colours of the UK aar into red-white and blue and then leave the ussr one only with red.

Dark red USSR?

or

Russian Tricolore?

Am I the only one not getting this "diet" stuff? :confused:

Perhaps... Reading diets is just like eating fast-food. Quick, tastes good (Not excellent like full-scale dishes.), and doesn't require much time.

Nevertheless, I'm wondering how soviet horses are going to swim through the ocean to bring the RED POWER to those pesky Americans?

The Red Horde! You have to love it! I didn't even know there were that many horses in the entire world to fill 400 divisions :D

Have you researched the techs for amphibious horsies? How else will you invade England and the new world?

Those silly Swiss and Baltic and Low Countries are ruining your continuity! They should be punished. :p