• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
man that was great!! :) horses are much more powerfull then i imagine ill gone use this tactics when i play MP game! :rofl:
edit: P.S. i like diet style :)

i like the aar too. although technically speaking, it could never happen. napoleon had a hard time getting horses after his extensive campaigns... im a very big fan of the diet style!

woman3.jpg

Those silly AP classes. I'm glad I've only got one this semester--more CK time :D

...........yes, I have no life.

Mr.G 24 said:
I would hope so. :p "Diet" meaning less updates and quick AAR. Jedrek post hit it on the spot.

Oh, so it's that kind of diet. Well I would have understood "light" without an explanation :)

Anyway, I think this diet stuff sounds good, not that time-consuming...

My recent proclamation of world domination was not taken lightly by the world. Of course of the reinsurance that I was not attacking them but the others they soon quited down. The US decided that what's good for Russia was good for them as their war score went lower. After my half-assed conquest of Europe that left most countries except the big one unharmed I decided that I needed to go into 6th gear and really push into war. My first target Persia.

No switching sides this time!

After advancing into Perisan territory, a hideous bug came up. After almost loosing 24 horse divisions, I was able to annex Persia, already behind schedule. I should be India months ago! But this strategic blunder is just the start. To the west I began my campaign against the Spanish; pulling my atlantic wall to do so.

Pah, the Spaniards

After two sweeping victories, I was able to pocket nearly 40 divisions in Tarbes. No need to worry about them, and that recent invasion of Rochelle, I'm behind schedule dammit! But the:

I predict casualties, massive casualties

Lets say I undestimated the Spanish. They moved foward from Tarbes and relcaimed the French land with the help from the British who decided to land on the beaches, time to call in the reserves from Ukraine. I though I just took France. In the East, I took the undefended India but I expected that so still behind schedule, now for the Chinese and Japanese.

What is this loosing you speak of?

For the first time I was engaging in combat and loosing. The chinese matched my numbers and the Japanese were higher tech. It was decided that it was time to bring men from the west; which was now tunring on my side, to the east to make a successful pocket of the Japanese. It would be a long campaign but I would pull through.

Someone call a medic!

I was beggining an assualt on Korea which the Japanese were stubborn to hold. But the larger assualt would be a disaster, in southern Communist China. I would loose roughly 20 division but no a single division, if you get my paradox. The war in the east was starting to end and the smaller countries were all but annexed. It was time for the last frontier: water. This blueish, greenish vile mixture was not in anyway in the influence of me. The Brits and the neutral US controlled it. Things had to change and with the perrmission of Joey Stalin, I decided to comission of 200, yes 200 destroyers. I figured horses can't swim the long distances needed so why not fit the Russian model of cheap and expendalble. The only problem is that I barely had enough leaders. 160 days later, most were done.

Alot of deploying

After my carpal tunnel went away after clicking all those ships all day, I went for the blockade of the island.

Where are all the fishes?

Oddly enough not a single ship was attacked and I wasted away getting eaten alive by the god forsaken convoys. Time to retreat to port. On the Eastern front I was finishing up before I made any signifcant invasions of Japan. First I needed to get rid of the warlord nations of Tibet and Sikiang. But like most Russian campaigns, I was ill equiped and uninformed.

6 more months behind schedule

After two long marches and quick victories I sat in the capitol of both countries, just to learn that the bastards took another VP provinces. I would eventually annex them but soon another larger, more prone to disaster campaign was ahead of me. The invasion of Britain.

It looks like the time of the hordes is almost over in 1944... and Genghis Stalin may encounter some trouble...

Jedrek41 said:
Horse power + RED POWER = ultimate victory :D

Of course. Viva La SOviet Union! How did you do this anyways?

Wouldn't something like dlinoy zhivet sovetskiy soyuz! work better? Seeing as they aren't French... ;)

(If that's proper Russian... stupid babelfish, sucks at translation :D)

Ugh, I got a CTD awhile back and stoped playing, but the CTD tought me alot of things, first is to save and second is we need more horses! If you don't know I DoW the US and got an ass whoopin worthy of mention. I will finish this before HoI II comes out. I'm gonna refinish my Irish one first though.

I Lost. I could not beat the USA simple as that. If I remeber correctly, after I took Canada I had around 24 calvary in each province. I attacked and basically made insignificant gains with high casualties. I remeber USA with a 75 or so mech/armor units and frankly 72 calvary were not making it past armor. I also invaded through South America but unfortunately I couldn't get past Mexico or for that part any country. The age of the horse was over.