[Dev Team] 1.4.1 Hotfix Released [checksum ec60]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I once again asking for your technical support :)]
I know that crying on the forum or spam the same request will not make any bug fix faster, but i do hope that you will not be waiting the whole week to fix the spouses bug.
But anyway, you guys deserved your holidays with such a great update.
Cheers.

Agree. Waited already almost a week since the DLC hit.

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=imperator+rome I guess they made an update around 6 h ago that should go live later today. Steam always takes some time, but it could be also internal.

Last edited:
Could you elaborate on what this means please?

The developers might have worked internally on the game files and created a new version - which they consider not being ready for release yet. But be careful I said might, it is just a general explanation of what such depots changes without actual udate of the released game often mean.

The developers might have worked internally on the game files and created a new version - which they consider not being ready for release yet. But be careful I said might, it is just a general explanation of what such depots changes without actual udate of the released game often mean.

Ah maybe like for beta testers? Thanks for the explanation.

I am getting more and more disappointed. Not because of the game which i like but about the patching policy that bascically leaves the game unplayable since the last DLC and it's a week already.

Same here.
But we must be patient, even if it's very hard to do.

I really hope we get one at least tommorow since after that are the easter hollydays and it means to waiter another week after it already is a week. I looked so much foward to the game after they introduced finally the cultural conversation of cities. Finally i should be able to romanize Gaul, Britain and Germania, but than there is this damn Spouses Bug...

I really hope we get one at least tommorow since after that are the easter hollydays
Ehm, about that.
Sorry to be the one having to inform you, but tomorrow is Maundy Thursday, the day of the last supper, and that's a public holiday in many countries including, you guessed it, Sweden. So it is Easter now. Only Mon to Wed are normal working days in the Easter week. Most people even taking the entire week off as schools are out during that week. Here in Scandinavia at least.
Monday next week is the Second Day of Easter, btw, and hence a public holiday too so don't expect anythign there either.

I think you are a bit out of date there @Wagonlitz, it hasn't been a public holiday since 1772 (according to Swedish wikipedia)...

Norwegians are known to travel to Sweden to buy alcohol and being drunk and disorderly this day as the stores are open in Sweden and not in Norway. It is quite embarrassing.

I think you are a bit out of date there @Wagonlitz, it hasn't been a public holiday since 1772 (according to Swedish wikipedia)...

Norwegians are known to travel to Sweden to buy alcohol and being drunk and disorderly this day as the stores are open in Sweden and not in Norway. It is quite embarrassing.
Really. Weird.
I can't believe that we Danes have a public holiday which the Swedes have abolished. Usually it's the other way around.

Take that Swedes, we got another day off for Easter! :p

Keep up the patches and updates guys. I'll keep supporting the game with the DLC. it's bordering expensive though, so don't push it.

Would be really nice to hear at least about a potential patch that's fixes the problems created almost a month ago. It's the first time i am really tired about anything Paradox produced and it's not because of the content within the product but the product itself simply beeing unplayable with the spouses bug.

Would be really nice to hear at least about a potential patch that's fixes the problems created almost a month ago. It's the first time i am really tired about anything Paradox produced and it's not because of the content within the product but the product itself simply beeing unplayable with the spouses bug.
To be fair it's two weeks and there has been almost a week of Easter holiday.

It's almost a month since the DLC hit and we have that problem. The Hotfix was sadly of little to no help. I hope i am still fair but i am also frustrated.

IIRC, the DLC came out March 31th. Today we have April 14th. In my book thats hardly a month, not even almost.

EDIT: Ninja'd by KrzemCis ;)

Even 'hot' fixes require testing. Without testing, you'd need another hotfix; repeat ad infinitum.

Reactions: