• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right...
Then what's rikky's cult?
FYI, I devour gods (IIRC for breakfast, with a serving of rc cola), as I tolerate none other BTW than my own presence AFAICS ASAP TBH
though they tend to call me Lightbringer for one odd reason or another. I mean, is my man-sword really that shiny that they have to avert their eyes every time?
:rofl:

You devour gods...
Wait, you're Christian?
Yeah, the holy orders are nice, but, Rikky, really...
:rofl:
nah, I don't recall saying anything about a dead guy nailed on a cross :p
to set the record straight, I worship myself, the embodiment of the morning star, Phosphorous, the light that you see in the morning. the same morning stars the euphoric eosphoric spartan homoiois wake up to with a twinkle in the eye. so whenever you look at the eyes of your homo ioi in bed in the morning, know that the twinkle of starlight in his eyes is a reflection of my self.
:laugh:

I don't
what
uh
Ease off the cookies dude :rofl:
I am watching you
while you sleep
*silently sharpens stabbing stiletto*
I know you're lonely.
Why else would you bump an empty FAQ-like thread if but to shout at a vacuum, despondently seeking an echo of an answer, a glimmer of recognition of existence, a ripple in the vast hollow of the fabric of reality.
come.
allow me to burn myself bright into your soul through your eyes via the light. you will never know of loneliness again.
*cackles crazily*

:laugh:

I've been unable to enter the forums from 17:00 (GMT+1) on.

Clearly someone insulted great Ahriman and he had darkness sweep over the PI Offices.
I've had these problems all evening. Strange, as I made a sacrifice to the Dark Lord last night :D