• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You would need EU3 registered to access the bug forum.
I assume, you got confused.
I am talking about Cities in Motion, and I have it registered.

I'm able to view and see threads in that modding forum. Forum permissions should be fine in there.
Should be sorted now.
Beforehand, I could see the sub forum but it was private and there was nothing in it, but now, when I am on the Cities in Motion forum I can see only the Tech Support sub forum.
The modding forum is not there anymore.

I assume, you got confused.
I am talking about Cities in Motion, and I have it registere
Castellon didn't quote you in the first post though. He quoted jdrou who talked about the EUIII tech support forum.

Edit: Can confirm that the CiM user mods forum is invisible.

Castellon didn't quote you in the first post though. He quoted jdrou who talked about the EUIII tech support forum.

Edit: Can confirm that the CiM user mods forum is invisible.

Yeah, now I realize the first post wasn't referring to me. I am new here so when I got the alert, I assumed it was because he quoted me.
But he did quote me twice afterwards, so I was reassured, falsely :rolleyes:, that he was talking to me all along (again, not noticing the first alert was for a general reply on the thread).
Now I am confused. What is going on with the sub forum then? Why did it disappear?

I have lost access data to the forums after changing hardware and issues with the e-mail address. Because I could not reach the support for unknown reasons (e-mail address? blockers in the browser?). I have created a new account, which made things probably only worse, for I can now no longer register any new DCL or game at Paradox nor I am able to register my old Gamersgate keys again. The technical forum parts for the games on Steam are also not open probably because they are bound to my former account. I guess that is a big mess or I am too stupid.

Last edited:
I have lost access data to the forums after changing hardware and issues with the e-mail address. Because I could not reach the support for unknown reasons (e-mail address? blockers in the browser?). I have created a new account, which made things probably only worse, for I can now no longer register any new DCL or game at Paradox nor I am able to register my old Gamersgate keys again. The technical forum parts for the games on Steam are also not open probably because they are bound to my former account. I guess that is a big mess or I am too stupid.

Submit a request (green box top right) here: https://paradox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
with proper information.

You can't use keys for the forum twice. As such you will have to get your old account back.

The technical forum parts for the games on Steam

What ? As far as i know Tech Support is only available through subforums here on paradoxplaza.
Unless it not a PDS game then i don't know.

I made a paradox account today, linked my steam account to it then merged it with my forum account from several years ago, CK2 shows registered to my paradox account but it still prompts me to register my game and I can't view the CK2 subforums

I made a paradox account today, linked my steam account to it then merged it with my forum account from several years ago, CK2 shows registered to my paradox account but it still prompts me to register my game and I can't view the CK2 subforums

When you made the Paradox Account did you use the same email address as in your old forum account ?
If you used another email, then you got a new second account and it seems to be the case. You can only have one, and you can register your games only on one account.
edit: wait, you got an account form 2012 with only this one post ? Hmm...maybe the issue was the missing post.
unsure.gif

Either way, submit a request at the link (zendesk) in my post two posts above yours.

..as long as Castellon doesn't show up and has a better idea.

Last edited:
CIM Forum should be fixed for those that have the game registered.

Submit a request (green box top right) here: https://paradox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
with proper information.

You can't use keys for the forum twice. As such you will have to get your old account back.

What ? As far as i know Tech Support is only available through subforums here on paradoxplaza.
Unless it not a PDS game then i don't know.
Thank you for responding.

I would like to have my old account back, of course, that would be my prime intend. I try the link you have posted now. Thx, again.

You could log in if I am not mistaken with your username and the passsword before the forum changed. I guess I have rarely used an e-mail address on the site after opening the account all the years. I think that's quite unfortunate. It could be that I will not be able to restore the original account.

Last edited:
Just log a ticket and one of the support reps will be happy to assist you getting it back.

So I regsistered my CK2 key, but I'm still not allowed access to the elder kings sub forum.

Is CK2 in "Owned Items" ? If not, then it didn't work.
Info: You have to register the CD Key of your base game, not of DLCs.
Submit a request ticket at above posted link (zendesk).

Last edited:
Hmm....

I am having issues with being constantly being logged out of the forums lately. It's been happening every few hours, and I have been wondering if there's a setting to change.