• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im getting this as well, but its tied to the fact I keep swapping devices (both coming from the same IP, just different physical PCs)

If i only use one, i stay logged in.
I get it despite being on the same laptop; in fact last night I used the forum just before watching a movie and when the movie ended I was logged out. The movie lasted ~100 minutes.

I get infrequently logged out, but nowhere near the every 15mins others have reported. More like once every two or three days, and that's only accessing the forums from my laptop.

It's probably just my browser settings but it also doesn't seem to fully log me out when it happens now either - clicking on sign in and I'm back logged in instantly, no password input or anything. Whereas when the forum first upgraded a log out would require a completely fresh log in of user ID and password.

Reactions:
So after the inital spell of this happening when the forums changed it all went well.

However it's started to happen on my mobile phone again. Using Android 5.0.2 with the lastest version of Chrome. Haven't changed any browser or security settings. When I sign back in there is no "Remember me" tick box to be seen.

No problems with my Windows based Chrome browser.

I am having the same problem, too.

The weird part is that the Remember Me tickbox does appear briefly sometimes, but then the page partially reloads and it is gone.

Reactions:
I am having the same problem, too.

The weird part is that the Remember Me tickbox does appear briefly sometimes, but then the page partially reloads and it is gone.
I have the tickbox, but ticking it does nothing at all.

Reactions:
Any ETA for a fix?

I was just logged out for the 3rd time in 3 hours and its not funny...

Reactions:
Any ETA for a fix?

I was just logged out for the 3rd time in 3 hours and its not funny...
I get logged out multiple times per day but like I wrote a few weeks ago, I lost hope that they'll fix this, simply because this problem has been around for so long.

Reactions:
I get logged out constantly ... but only on my iPhone. I stay logged in forever on my two PCs. And the "Remember me" checkbox appears on the PCs, but is missing on mobile.

Reactions:
I block a lot of cookies and allow session cookies only for many domains. I have paradoxplaza.com totally whitelisted, so I was wondering if there was some other domain that I needed to enable to get the "stay logged in" function to persist through multiple sessions. In light of all the issues that people are reporting here, I suspect the issue is larger than that ... but if I do need to allow cookies from more domains, I'd love to know.

I block a lot of cookies and allow session cookies only for many domains. I have paradoxplaza.com totally whitelisted, so I was wondering if there was some other domain that I needed to enable to get the "stay logged in" function to persist through multiple sessions. In light of all the issues that people are reporting here, I suspect the issue is larger than that ... but if I do need to allow cookies from more domains, I'd love to know.
It's a forum engine issue.

Reactions:
Reactions:
This issue has existed for months and seems not to be taken seriously so I would not expect a fix anytime soon.
Sure, but since its very annoying issue, i would like to get an update, from time to time.

Reactions:
My paradox account (not a forum account, that just requires clicking on "sign in") is getting logged out on almost daily basis - I have to write there my email and password every time.