• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I had to click "sign in" 3 times today and in the afternoon it was just impossible for at least an hour.

Seams to be only when you post right? and only some of the time, I am looking into it.

Seams to be only when you post right? and only some of the time, I am looking into it.
Mainly only when I post; but when it happens I cannot refresh any forum page---but I have internet access since every time I check other sites and they work.

Also the getting logged out isn't fixed yet. I just had to log in; when I used the forum this morning 5 hours ago I was logged out too. So the log in I made this morning lasted under 5 hours.

Reactions:
The intermittent lag issue while posting etc should now be gone although you may have to log out and back in to fully realize the fix.

Now, I was logged out after around 1 hour.

If you need details from us (browser, OS etc.), let us know.

Edit: lag is still present - it took about a minute, to post this (and it resulted in double-post anyway - deleting that also took a long time).

I logged in and out but hate to report that the lag issue is still present when posting replies some of the time. I just posted a reply in the Guess the Skyline thread and the lag caused me to make a triple-post.

I luckily haven't been logged out since around noon today---though I did voluntarily log out sometime in the afternoon as proposed by Castellon after the lag fix had been made. Since I made that logout I haven't really had any lag. And what I have had hasn't really been that serious.

I luckily haven't been logged out since around noon today---though I did voluntarily log out sometime in the afternoon as proposed by Castellon after the lag fix had been made. Since I made that logout I haven't really had any lag. And what I have had hasn't really been that serious.
I did what Castellon suggested, too (I logged out of this Macbook after I read his massage but the system logged me out again when I posted the above message). I only had lag once in the Guess the Skyline thread so far.

Any estimate, when will this be fixed?

For some reason I was logged out, and now when I logged in I am unable to see the buttons for marking posts as helpful/agree/disagree. I was able to do this only a few hours ago.

I even tried logging out and back in, to no avail.

Due to your probation status. Those permissions were updated when I redid the ratings permisions.

I just had to sing in, for 3rd time today....

Are you getting closer to a solution Castellon? It is getting a bit annoying to get logged out every few hours. It appears that you get logged out if you haven't used the forum for 2-3 hours. Though sometimes it is less.