• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As in yes the current forum exists, but will not be used by you or other members anymore. So the answer is that there are no current plans that it will ever be visible from your point of view.

Wow... This is easily by far the most saddening and depressing change so far from the change of the forum. This private forum has been one of my favorite places and your giving up on it is very, very, dissapointing. :CCCCCCCC

News punched me right in my balls. Balls of feels.

Dunno what else to say except I wish i could change your mind. i mean the forum doesnt bring harm to anyone or anything. I don't see why it has to be killed off.

Wow... This is easily by far the most saddening and depressing change so far from the change of the forum. This private forum has been one of my favorite places and your giving up on it is very, very, dissapointing. :CCCCCCCC

News punched me right in my balls. Balls of feels.

Dunno what else to say except I wish i could change your mind. i mean the forum doesnt bring harm to anyone or anything. I don't see why it has to be killed off.

Beta forums are only temporary. I was beta for EU:Rome and Paradox closed it's beta forum some years ago. It was open for a long time after the actual development ended. Closing of beta forum just means that they have no intention of continuing developing the game any further. Probably this forum change was good time for Paradox to evaluate which forums they consider useful for the future development and which had outlived their usefulness.

Reactions:
The way permissions work is also totally different, which is why correcting them all has been so much work.
There no longer exists a Vic2 Beta group that I could give permission to view that forum, we use a different access model now of our own design.
It is not my purview to discuss current or future development plans.

All Foros Españoles game forums now fully operational.

It seems I lost access to the Tech-Support Forums. Has someone else this Problem?
(CK2, EU4)

Edit: Oh man, nevermind.
I just mistaken the big "Paradox" Button for the Tech-Forum :D
Really irritating :D

hi Castellon

¿there is any news on the missing Icons (like the 500K one)?

thanks in advance

Yup we will be getting to those this month hopefully, I would expect to see the issue resolved in the next 2 months.

Reactions:
Yup we will be getting to those this month hopefully, I would expect to see the issue resolved in the next 2 months.

those are great news:)

That sounds great… my icons feel lonely without the missing Eight ! :D

Is the forum access correction process winding down now/taken a backseat to other priorities? I just wonder because there hasn't been many updates recently and (main reason for comment) the mods/tech support subforums for Cities in Motion are still unavailable. :(

That sounds great… my icons feel lonely without the missing Eight ! :D
just for you

UYiVYw8.png

and now you know where it is, so it's not missing

p58TpHt.jpg

You mean i could get that one as an extra special icon as a bonus for being patient regarding the icons i'm still missing ? :D

Is the forum access correction process winding down now/taken a backseat to other priorities? I just wonder because there hasn't been many updates recently and (main reason for comment) the mods/tech support subforums for Cities in Motion are still unavailable. :(

Ask and ye shall receive.
Although I don't know how busy that forum will be anyway. :)