• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's some information in the Warlock:Masters of the Arcane Modding forum that I'd like to get at, any chance that would could get fixed?
I'm able to view and see threads in that modding forum. Forum permissions should be fine in there.

I'm really confused then. I can't see it, and you can see that I've got the badge for the game. I posted a thread in the help forum earlier, and I think my thread was deleted. (I was notified of an alert on a watched thread, but when I checked my alerts, it instantly disappeared, and there were none.) The thread was gone, as well.

When I tried to go to: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/warlock-master-of-the-arcane-modding.797/
I got the error: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I can see the Warlock 2 - Technical Support and the Warlock 2 - Modding and Customizations forums, and have posting privileges there (Or at least I can start a new post: I never tried to submit one), but I don't own that game. Maybe that one is just open for everyone. /me shrugs.

I'm able to view and see threads in that modding forum. Forum permissions should be fine in there.

I have the same error. Warlock 1 is registered, I can see and access the Warlock main forum and the tech support forum - but I can´t even SEE the modding subforum and when I try to follow the link ChrisPikula provided I get the same permission denied error.

Warlock 1 modding forum should now be sorted.

Reactions:
Make sure you have the base CK2 game registered on this forum to be able to access game sub forums like user modding.

Same thing, got game registred, have it on steam... Wanted to play it since i took long break and i cant access CK2 mods forum or any other besides default one

EU3 bug forum still shows (private) and I can't see any threads there except ones I had started before the move.

EU3 bug forum still shows (private) and I can't see any threads there except ones I had started before the move.
Good catch, looks like I had missed that one, should be sorted now.

It seems that the modding sub forum of Cities in Motion is still private, at least that what it appears to be for me.
Should be sorted now.

Most of my games are not seen. EUIV modding is one of them. When I try to use my cd key again to activate it says allready used. :S
Usually this means you have more than one account.
Log a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com and supply your key they can track it for you.

lol Support just asked me about you.
It is showing as registered in the back end on your account. we are trying to work out why it does not show for you.