• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have an obvious choice, it is the dead bastard of Dolores.
He wants to inherit the throne, by first killing the old man, then having the next ruler killed and then having his father killed.
He should inherit then, right?

And the best part is, everyone thinks he's dead.

But I'm such a genius.

Aww, you're all too sweet (except Llywelyn, whose last post was all too scary (and hilarious (God I love parentheses))). I'd like to point out though that I'm not eligible for the AArland Choice AwAARds, since my AAR started after the competition. Thank you all who voted for me, you will be rewarded with endless clouds and Hendrix when you die, but there are other AARs out there you can vote for this quarter :) I recommend Deus quæ vult?, A Glass of Fine Whine and The Piety of the North Star if you haven't read them, among others.

I went to vote for this in the ACAs but then noticed the timestamp made it ineligible - it wasn't started in Q2!

Regardless, I think this is a wonderful AAR, though it may be in the 'style' of Knud Knýtling, it has a style all its own and is well worth the ffort; I'll certainly be voting for it in Q3.

P.S. Thank you for recommending my trifle, though I see not how it's worthy. D:

Dolores... hahahahahah... :D

Oh, and I'm too stupid to guess the murderer (or too lazy), so write the story yourself...:p

In case anyone missed the Dolores update, it's because it's the very last post on the previous page :mad: Planning is not my thing. By the way, I'll be slow in updating, it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm celebrating it with the family.

Enewald: Isn't it everyone's dream to kill ones family from beyond the grave? I guess it's one of those things everyone thinks about but we never talk about because it's embarassing. Like shoveling dust under the rug, or dreaming about ripping living flesh from human bone with your teeth. Right?

Oh.

Saithis: Thank you for saying that :) I'm trying to find a style of my own, it takes time of course. I'm very pleased with the medieval transvestite-biochemistry-noir-whodunnit though. My mother would be proud.

Murmurandus: Well, there are clues! Although I hide them in endless rambling. Which is my "style".

:(

In case anyone missed the Dolores update, it's because it's the very last post on the previous page :mad: Planning is not my thing. By the way, I'll be slow in updating, it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm celebrating it with the family... :(

Well, happy birthday anyway! :)

Wow, there are paragraphs. Whole paragraphs. In a picture AAR. About Nubia.

I'm sold.

I'm sorry. I'd just like to tell everyone that this AAR is not dead, it's merely resting. To make a long story short, my life has been utter chaos the last month, but I will be back to continue this, although I can't say when exactly.