Crusader Kings II - 2.2.1 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum DPOO - NOT for problem reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I been playing games for quite some time now, in general when I buy a product it is in good belief that it works. There have not been a stable version for CM so far. They should use the money the fans put in to finish up before dumping it on the market. This is very common in the industry, but it does not mean its good. Actually the only ones suffering is the very same they rely on to have a job, so go figure why they try so hard to piss us off. I rather wait and play a working product rather than being a "beta" tester for full price. And do not give me the, well you could always wait. This is not on me, but them. When you "release" a product, its suppose to work out of the box. Again, sadly this is as far you could get from the truth these day.

Earlier they complained allot on us for piracy, well now that problem is almost gone. And how are they spending the massive wealth that streaming into the market? Just by doing this? Fast-push stuff over us and expect us to just take it. It is really sad and there are almost no one left in this industry who are not in it for the money. Where is the dignity in that?

My rant is obviously not towards devs, programmer or so on. This game is good and probably one of my favorites! That is why it pisses me off when they release stuff I cannot play, they should wait. But it is all about the money.

Don't assume because you have a stability issue, everybody else does. Ask for help in tech support rather than ranting.

There is a known issue with the game crashing due to absence of a unit pack (which is fixed by the beta patch) - anything else you are better off asking in tech support.

Mate, the problems are not stability. These bugs are beyond something I can solve by myself. The state on the CM expansion on release was very bad and I think this is fair to say, not sure what is going on behind the curtain but that is really not something I should think or concern about as a buyer of a product.

We should be able to speak our mind when we are not happy not only when things are great. It seems like they re-worked their strategy already and I ask for nothing more than somewhat stable releases if nothing else is said. I am a big fan of early release and have not problem with that, but do not charge and release a product calling it something it is not. If it is to overwhelming they should hold it back or do like now, open beta. As a paying customer my review should be worth as much as the next one, and CM was a huge setback due the time the game has had a lot of huge bugs ruining the AI making the game broken as F.....

I waited many weeks before exploding and it all boils down to the fact they charging full price without saying anything about the game will not work. All in all, I will buy the next one and the next one. They just need to get their shit togheter and come up with a better launch strategy and not push whatever they have on us on a short timescale. Things take time, and I among others are still waiting for a more optimal CM update when it comes to the AI.