Cradle of Civilization - Content Pack

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oman and Yemen look a bit to similar color-wise. Can the tones be changed a bit? Maybe pale red for Oman with a bit of white and darker red for Yemen with a touch of black?

I am not sure if you know but tier 4 Persian is qajar era uniform if you want to check it out in Google. Cheers man
I was aware, but I'm just one of those confounded radicals who'd rather play pretty than play accurate. I don't mind re-writing history a little bit.
but, as you're right to point out, +1 for historical accuracy.

They do look great ! :)

Darn, I was hoping for another "What if" content pack with Granada and Andalusia.

Still, those units look absolutely amazing. Guess it's time to claim the title of the Shahanshah.

Fantastic job. With some exceptions, the T4 art especially has been getting better and better with each pack. They should look modern and professional but also reflect the culture and environment.

Can Iraq be formed? If so do they have unique skin sets?
Iraq been a nation in the game quite a long while. Don't think they have unique art though I'm afraid.

sorry, dumb edit because I forgot Dev tag.

These look beautiful! I'm most impressed by Afghanistan, the Sheep, and Hejaz.

Will the Arabian Empire have a specific set of renders (maybe Hejaz or Nadj) or will it have generic Muslim? It'd be great if they could use the units of whoever forms it, but w/e. Great content, as always.

They look really great! I am a tiny bit disappointed that none of the Caucasian states (Georgia, Armenia, Gazikumukh, Avaria, Shirvan) are getting art though. Circassia got art in The Cossacks but otherwise the Caucasus seems to have fallen through the cracks because it's neither the steppe nor the Fertile Crescent.

Will the Arabian Empire have a specific set of renders (maybe Hejaz or Nadj) or will it have generic Muslim? It'd be great if they could use the units of whoever forms it, but w/e. Great content, as always.
Unit renders are tied directly to nation tags, so unfortunately can’t be dynamic.
If it means anything, though, I’ve created a mod that gives the Arabians the Mamluk units from the MN pack. /end shameless self-advertisement

These looks great! Doesnt beat the mamluke renders but they are cool .

It is super easy to mod, google around abit and Im sure you will find it. I have done it and I am not a modder or anything of the sort, if you find what to copy paste you get a lifetime of the unit skins you want! :)

@Carlberg @Groogy

When we will be able to choose any content pack for Costume Nations?

They all look beautiful, its about time the Muslim nations get their own unique models. I see Persia has has the Qizilbash red spire turbans which are awesome and Aq Qoyonlu and Qara Qoyonlu have the best ones. Though Afghan Tier 1 model looks awesome as well.

Those persian units look too white to me.
Iranians are Indo-European majority have pale skin. Although there are a few with tan skin primarily in Western Iran bordering Iraq. Shah Ismail of Safavids had red hair and looked like an englishman:
Shah_Ismail_I.jpg